26

Jeongin woke up with arms wrapped around him. He looked up seeing hyunjins prince like face. He layed his chin on the elders chest and stared at him sleep. He really was in love with hyunjin and was happy that the elder was starting to love him back. After a few minutes the elder started to wake up. Jeongin was quick to give him a peck on the lips as soon as the elder opened his eyes.

"Good morning innie." Hyunjin said with his morning voice that made the youngers heart melt.

"Good morning jinnie." The youngers said with a big smile. Jeongin was going to give hyunjin another peck on the lips, but the elder flipped them around so that he was on top. The elder than leaned down to give the small boy a soft kiss on the lips. Their lips moved in sync for a few seconds before hyunjin pulled apart.

"Wanna go out for breakfast?" The elder asked as he brushed his messy hair out of his face. The younger gave him a nod while he still wore his smile.

"Get ready baby." Hyunjin said before getting off the bed and going to the bathroom. Jeongin stayed in the bed freaking out

"Did he call me baby??!!" The boy whisper yelled.

"Need some clothes innie?" Hyunjin popped his head out from behind the bathroom door and the boy just gave another nod staying silent.

Hyunjin was first to take a shower and after he did Jeongin also took one. Stance Jeongin didn't have any clothes the elder leant him some white skinny jeans and a pink hoodie. After about an hour the two were ready and headed out to the café jisung worked at. The two walked to the café hand in hand, staying  close to each other during the cool spring day. Once they arrived to the café, jisung was quick to make his way over to the two.

"So~ I see you guys made things work! Are you boyfriends now?" He said and Jeongin smiled at the first part but his smile faded when he asked if they were boyfriends.

"Not yet sung, but we will eventually." Hyunjin said and looked at Jeongin and winked when the younger looked back. Jisung sat the two and took their orders.

"Wanna go to the park after we eat?" Hyunjin asked as jisung brought over their food.

"Sure" the younger replied as he grabbed a fork and started to spread creme cheese on his bagel. The elder smiled and they both started to eat while talking about random stuff.

After the two finished their food, hyunjin payed and they made their way to the park. They sat on a bench by the pond and watched the ducks roam around.

"Innie?" The elder said while he turned to look over at the younger.

"Hmm?" Jeongin replied as he turned to look at hyunjin.

"Can I ask you something?" Hyunjin look nervous and started to fidget with his fingers.

"Of course jinnie, what is it?" The small boy grabbed the elders hand and held it tightly.

"Uhh will you maybe wanna be my boyfriend?" The elder said quietly but Jeongin still heard it.

"Are you serious jinnie?" The boy just wanted to make sure hyunjin wasn't joking.

"I am, I really want you to be my boyfriend." Hyunjin looked away thinking that he was going to rejected. The younger turned the elders head towards him.

"I would love to be your boyfriend jinnie." He said looking into the boys eyes. Hyunjin smiles and pulled the small boy into a tight hug then gave him a passionate kiss on the lips. Jeongin giggles at first but returned the kiss.