22

Jisung was currently comforting Jeongin. The younger had broken down in tears as memories of what him and hyunjin did flowed into his head. As jisung was going to ask Jeongin what happened, frantic knocks were head on the front door. The two both looked at the door wondering who it was this late at night. Jisung got up from the couch and went to answer the door. He opened the door revealing a sweaty and panting hyunjin. Jisung rolled his eyes and slammed the door before hyunjin could say a word. A second hasn't even passed before the knocks on the door came back.

"Who was it?" Jeongin asked looking at the door that was being beaten by knocks.

"No one important." Jisung replied sitting back down on the couch. Jeongin wipes his tears away and tried to relax, but the knocks didn't stop and he started to get annoyed. The small boy got up from the couch and went to answer the door, but instantly regretted it when he saw who was behind it.

"J-Jeongin!" Hyunjin stuttered still panting.

"Why are you here?" The younger was confused on why hyunjin would come over here so late at night.

"I wanted to talk to you." The elder replied trying the step in the house, but Jeongin pushed him back.

"I don't want to talk to hyunjin." The younger looked down remembering what hyunjin did to him.

"But I-" the elder was cut off

"I said I didn't want to talk to you!" The young boy had yelled out to hyunjin causing the elder to flinch.

"You used me for your needs then left to go with Seungmin! You said you didn't want to hurt the innocent boy, but your fucking a 15 year old and not feeling bad about it! You took my innocence all of my firsts and you never thought about how I would feel!" The younger couldn't handle holding it in anymore.

"I thought you wouldn't care." The elder looked down.

"The more you made me feel useless the more I realized that I do care! To be honest I was really in love with you for the longest time!" Tears started to form in the boys eyes and it didn't take them long to fall.

"I fell for you and I was so stupid to let you use me! I was stupid for not seeing how much of a jerk you are! I'm done with this. I'm done with you. Go find someone else to fuck cuz I don't want to see your face ever again!" And with that the younger slammed the door and broke down in more tears than he was in. Jisung was quick to hug him and tell him that he did the right thing, but Jeongin just felt terrible. Terrible because there was still a part of him that loved hyunjin.

On the other side of the door, hyunjin was on the floor crying. He never realized that he was hurting the boy so badly. He would be lying if he said that he hadn't developed feelings for the boy. He liked Jeongin and was too caught up to ever realize it. He doesn't just like Jeongin because he can use him, but because he liked the boys personality and wanted to help him through his problems, he wanted to be there for the boy. Thinking that he ruined everything, hyunjin cried and silently sobbed, whispering "I'm so sorry" over and over again.