20

The small boy busted through jisungs front door panting and crying. The elder looked up from his bowl of cereal with a startled face. He quickly went over to the boy and caught him in a hug before he completely collapsed to the floor. The boy cried in jisungs arms as they slowly made their way to sitting on the floor. The elder gently massaged jeongins back while listening to his broken sobs and choking.

After a few minutes the boy calmed down and stopped cry. He pulled away and looked at jisung with his swollen and red eyes.

"Wanna talk?" The elder asked with caring eyes and the younger nodded and stood up. They made their way up to jisungs room and sat on the bed facing each other. The elder got a blanket and put it over their heads. When the two first met Jeongin had trouble opening up to jisung because he didn't want other people seeing him break down or hear what they were talking about. One time jisung put a blanket over them when he brought jisung back to his house when he saw him crying at the park. He told him "what happens under the blanket stays under the blanket" with that Jeongin finally opened up to the elder.

"What happened Jeongin? And where did you go last night? Are you hurt? I was worried sick!" The elder went crazy on the boy and he started to get overwhelmed by the questions.

"Slow done sung!" The boy shouted as he covered his ears.

"Ok, jut start from the beginning." The elder said and the boy nodded. The boy explained what he vaguely remembered and what happened that morning with hyunjin.

"So you don't remember anything that happened last night." The elder was still a little confused and just wanted to clear a few things up.

"I hardly remember anything." Jeongin responded to jisungs question.

"And your sure he...you know...fucked you..." the elder didn't want bring it up but he had to.

"I have hickeys all over my body, hand marks on my thighs, my back is killing me and I saw the scratches all over hyunjins back!!" The boy yelled out before he covered his face with his hands.

"Ok I know it's stressful but you need to calm down." The elder caressed the boys shoulder.

"I'm sure of it." The small boy sighed.

"Do you still love him?" The elder asked looking the boy in the eyes.

"I- I think I might." Jisung sighed.

"Well let's just say that hyunjin is a bitch and he'll eventually come to his senses and dump Seungmin, ok!" Jeongin giggles at his friends words and nodded.

"Hopefully." Jeongin sighed again.

"Hey I know what will make this better." The boy looked up.

"Ice cream!!" Jisung yelled and picked the boy up bridal style and ran down stairs. The two spent the night eating ice cream and watched scary movies. A jump scare popped in causing Jeongin to jump and scream. Jisung laughed and said.

"Its ok innie there's nothing to be scared of" and that's when Jeongin remembered hyunjin saying that to him and soon after the memories of the night before cam flooding into jeongins head.