19

Jeongin woke up when he felt his head throbbing like crazy. He shot himself up in a sitting position when he realized he wasn't in his or jisungs room. His vision was blurry at first and the medicine had fully worn off. He scanned the room not noticing the sleeping boy next to him. After a few seconds he realized that he was in hyunjins room. He freaked out a bit and was gonna run out of the house but realized that hyunjin was next to him and that they were both naked. The poor boy couldn't remember anything from the night before. He tried so hard to remember but he just couldn't. The small boy then pulled the blanket away from his body seeing the dark purple marks that covered his body. He tried getting up but failed when a sharp pain attacked his lower back. Jeongin then looked over at hyunjin. He looked so beautiful while sleeping, almost as if he wasn't real, as if he was just a dream. The smaller felt the urge to touch the boys glowing skin and he slowly moved his hand to touch it but backed away when the elders phone dinged. Hyunjin was still fast asleep so the younger took hyunjins phone a read the notification. It was from seungmin.

Hey cutie let's have lunch today I have something really important to ask you.

The small boy felt a pang in his heart when he remembered that hyunjin liked Seungmin. The phone dinged again and this time hyunjin heard it and he started to move around. Jeongin got scared and nervous so he shot out of the bed frantically trying to find his clothes. Once he got his clothes on the elder was fully awake.

"Hey innie how are you feeling?" The small boy looked at the elder.

"Uhh fine I guess..." the small boy was confused and had so many questions.

"Did you have fun last night?" The elder asked while wearing a smirk that made the younger nervous.

"What do you mean?" Jeongin asked and hyunjin giggled.

"I didn't think I would loose my virginity to a 15 year old." Jeongins heart dropped. He never thought of that. It explains so much. Why he was naked. Why he had so many marks. Why his back hurt. And why he was with hyunjin.

"You ok innie?" Hyunjin noticed the boys uneasy face. The smaller didn't know how to respond all he could do was cry. As his tears fell hyunjins phone rang and he picked it up.

"Oh hi Seungmin!" The elder cheered. Jeongin couldn't handle anything right now. There was so much going on. He quickly left the elders house making his way back jisung. His warm tears drenching his face as he made his way through the cold air.