21

After Jeongin ran out of hyunjins house, the elder checked his phone seeing the message that was sent by Seungmin. Once the elder replied to the brown haired boy he slipped into a pair of black skinny jeans and a black button up shirt and a jacket. Seungmin decided that they should have a picnic at the park and that's where hyunjin was on his way to. The air was fresh and the weather was perfect. Hyunjin walked his way over to the park with a bright smile. He totally forgot about his night with Jeongin and all he could think about was Seungmin. His brown, fluffy hair. His nice toned body. The way he smiled for almost everything. The way he looked so innocent. Hyunjin fell for everything about the boy. He was completely love blind for the boy.

Once hyunjin got to park he saw Seungmin sitting on a blanket under a tree with a basket. The taller quickly made his way over giving Seungmin a hug and a small 'hi'. The two boys sat facing each other and smiled.

"I made your favorite food." Seungmin said as he pulled out the food. There was rice. Kimchi, cheese kimbap, ramen and even two americanos. It indeed was hyunjins favorite food.

"Thank you Minnie." Hyunjin said drooling over the food in front of him.

"Anything for you cutie." Seungmin replies giving the elder a little wink. Not soon after the two started eating and hyunjin fell more in love with Seungmin.

"Oh my god this is delicious!" He complimented the delectable food.

The two ate and talked about random things. They even played on the old jungle gym that no one used anymore. As the day went by it started to get cold out and Seungmin couldn't help but shiver slightly. The elder noticed it and took his jacket off placing it on the boys shoulders. Seungmin slightly blushed and looked up at hyunjin.

"Thanks." He said with his smile that hyunjin fell for. The elder just smiled back.

A few minutes passed and hyunjin decided that it was best to go home.

"I should get going now." He said staring at the night sky.

"Here's your jacket." The younger said taking it off of his shoulders and handing it back to the elder. With that hyunjin started to walk away.

"Wait!" Seungmin yelled quickly grabbing the elders wrist and yanking him back. The younger then wrapped his arms around hyunjins neck and pulled him in for a kiss. Hyunjin was surprised at first but then started to move his lips slowly along with the other boys. The two stood in the middle of the park sharing a kiss that made hyunjin realize something.
He quickly pulled away from the kiss.

"Is there something wrong jinnie?" Seungmin asked surprised by the boys actions.

"Yeah" he replied.

"What is it?"

"Your not Jeongin" hyunjin said then ran down the street leaving Seungmin in complete shock.