5| Idea

UA 5 hours later-

"Hey Nezu." Aizawa said as he walked in. 

"Hello Aizawa. I hope that Kirishima is well." the small creature said. 

"He's... ok, but I need to discuss something with you." he said pointing to the door. "Alright, but make it quick" he said and they both exited into the hallway. 

"So, what is it?" Nezu asked. "It's Kirishima. He's going to be moved to the Hosu hospital tomorrow. His memories are gone and another thing that I'll tell you later, but Tsukauchi thinks it best if we keep an eye on him. And considering that his memories are gone..." he said. 

"You want to see if his old classmates can trigger some of his memories." Nezu finished for him. 

"How'd you know that?" Aizawa asked. 

"It was pretty simple to put together. But I think that that's a good idea. I'll schedule Class 2-A a field trip in due time. I'll just need to know when that is so I'm counting on you." Nezu said to the teacher. 

"Right, I'll see what I can do." he responded. 

"Well, I think that I should get going. Talk to me when you figure out a good time for that visit of yours." Nezu said and walked away. Aizawa walked down the empty halls of the school. The school day was over so the students were all in their dorms or serving detention. He walked towards the entrance to Class 2-A's dorm and opened the door. He could make out Kaminari and Momo's head on the couch in front of him and the rest of the class was near the kitchen and tables. 

When the door opened all eyes were on him. Iida ran up to him first. 

"Mr. Aizawa. It is good to see you back at UA. How did your hero work go if you don't mind me asking." he said a little loudly. 

"Yeah Mr. Aizawa what did you do? Did you fight some super cool villains and stuff?" Kaminari asked getting up from the couch. 

"Or was it a rescue mission like 13 always goes on?" Ururaka asked bouncing a little next to Tsu. 

"Did you win?" Bakugo asked coming out of the kitchen with an evil looking grin. The rest of them laid on the questions and Aizawa had to shush them all. 

"Alright alright, calm down. It was a rescue mission, in a way. And yes we were successful if that's what you meant Bakugo. But there's something that I need to discuss with you all, so take a seat somewhere you can hear me." he said and walked over to a chair by one of the tables. 

The class followed suite some sitting in chairs or on the floor while the rest stood. 

"Ok, so you all know how Kirishima's been missing for 10 months now." he said looking at the class. A few sad glances were cast around. 

"Yeah, well he was our rescue mission." he said. Gasps were heard and some shocked faces. 

"Wait, you said you were successful, so does that mean that Kirishima's alright?" Ashido asked her eyes a little watery. 

"Yes he is fine. He is currently at the Aomori hospital in the Aomori prefecture, but he will be moved to the Hosu hospital tomorrow." he said. 

"Wait so are we allowed to see him?" Sero asked. 

"No not yet, but when I can find the right day I've got Nezu on stand by for a field trip there." he said. 

"I can't believe Kirishima's ok." Kaminari said tears beginning to show. A few sobs were heard and others still had shocked faces. 

"There's something else, I need to warn you about him." Aizawa said giving the class a serious look. The class exchanged confused glances. 

"Why? Is something wrong?" Ururaka asked.