11| Working On It

I'M BACK! DIDJA MISS ME! 

Of course you didn't XD 

Man I've been gone for a while haven't I? Sorry, literally no excuse. I'm just a procrastinator  , so apologies for this hiatus being longer than it should have :( I'll try better to update.

Whatever, let's get to the chapter shall we?

Kirishima's POV-

Who the hell is this tired looser?! 

I was facing towards a guy with purple hair and he looked like he only got 8 minutes of sleep. "Hi, my name is Hitoshi Shinso. I think I'm supposed to help with some of your memory problems." he said turning to Aizawa, who stood beside him.

"Yes, as well as his new powers, you said it was a more of a mental power but with added physical strength right?" Aizawa asked turning towards me. 

"Well mostly, I don't think I can activate it on my own though. You see... there's this voice in my head, and I think that they're like some sort of trigger for my so called 'new power'." I said. Aizawa nodded and turned back to no-sleep guy. 

Actually, they look like they'd be related. 

"So, start with that voice in his head I guess." he said to Shinso. Shinso nodded and Aizawa left the room. 

"You know they all really missed you." Shinso said after grabbing a chair from a corner of the room. "Huh?" I asked a bit surprised at his random comment. "Your classmates. They missed you a lot." he said sitting down.

Well they don't act like it, but I don't blame them. I guess I have changed a lot since then, as well as they might just be scared of me... 

"Hm, well that's nice I guess..." I said looking at my foot. "Your probably thinking that their scared of you now aren't you?" Shinso asked. I looked at him shocked. "Did you just read my mind or something?" I asked literally bewildered. 

That's when my mind went blank. 

Not necessarily to the point of unconsciousness, I could still see what was going on, but I couldn't do anything. "Tell me about this voice in your head." Shinso said. 

"It's an annoying thing that I don't have a name for yet. It has like a thing for killing. I think it has some connection to the person who did this to me and calls them 'Master'. I don't know who 'Master' is and the voice won't tell me. It bugs me a lot so I try my best to ignore it or block it out. I honestly really want it to go away." I said suddenly. 

What the heck?! I didn't mean to say all that! What did this kid do to me? 

"Hm alright then. What is the voices connection with your new abilities?" Shinso asked. "Well, as of right now it's the only way to activate them. I haven't been able to do at will." I said immediately. 

Shinso nodded his head and put his hands in a praying form. "So I guess that's something we need to work on." he said standing up. 

"One more question. Do you really not remember anything? Like, not even a single moment before you were taken besides your childhood." he said walking up to where I sat. Somehow I didn't answer immediately and I guess that surprised Shinso because his eyes widened. 

Something is holding my answer back, but what is it?

"N-No" I said after a few seconds. Shinso sighed and then tapped my head. I was suddenly released from the unconscious like state I was in and shook my head like I just had a bad dream. "Well that sucks, but I guess it can't be helped." Shinso said putting his chair back where he got it.