6| Visitors

Hosu Hospital / 5 p.m / No Ones POV-

Kirishima sat there watching a bird jump up and down on the branch of a tree. He smiled at the thought of something so small and fragile being so happy. The door opened and in walked Aizawa. Kirishima frowned at the man he once called his teacher. 

"How are you doing?" he asked the teen. 

"I'm fine." he said and turned back to the window. 

"What are you looking at?" the teacher asked looking out the window as well. 

"Just a bird." the teen said getting annoyed at the man. Aizawa sighed. 

"Well, you've got some visitors." he told the teen getting his attention. 

"Who?" he said cautiously.

Flashback-

"So what's your decision?" Aizawa asked the class. A few heads turned to each other and then back to Aizawa. Iida stood up. 

"We have all come to the conclusion that we should do anything we can to help our friend regain his memories. Speaking for the class we have missed him and wish to visit him if possible." he said and sat down. Aizawa looked at the class as if waiting for confirmation. Nods were directed to the front. 

"Alright then, let's go." he said and walked over to the door.

Flashback ends-

"Just some old friends of yours. Is that alright?" he said. Kirishima looked at the man for any hint of a lie but couldn't seem to find one. He nodded his head slowly. 

"Ok. You can come in now." he said loudly turning his head to the door. Kirishima watched as people who looked about his age filed into his room. He gave them a stare as if he was saying 'stay back'. Some of them gasped and gave him saddened looks but Kirishima didn't faze. 

"Kirishima?" Ashido asked. 

"Yeah, thats my name. What about it?" he asked staring down the girl. She froze. Kirishima looked around the room and his eyes landed on a certain purple headed pervert. 

"Ew." he said giving Mineta a disgusted look. Mineta gave him an equally disgusted look which just pissed off Kirishima. 

"You wanna go you little punk!" he yelled hardening his arm and growling. Mineta yelped and hid behind Shouji. 

"Whoa whoa, Kirishima calm down." Aizawa said grabbing the boys shoulder. 

"Don't touch me!" he yelled turning his head to the teacher. Aizawa activated his quirk and Kirishima's arm unhardened. Once he saw his defensive mechanism was gone he calmed down and laid back on the headboard of the bed. 

"What. do. you. want?" he said giving the class a glare. A certain blonde stepped out. 

"For you to calm your ass down and talk to us. What the hell happened to you?" he almost yelled at the teen. Kirishima looked at him with a cold stare. 

"He means what happened to the Kirishima we knew back when you were still a student back at UA?" Kaminari butted in. Kirishima gave them both a glare then sighed. 

"Sorry, but I think that who you're talking about is gone. I don't have any friends." he stated blatantly. 

"Kirishima..." Bakugo said concern on his face. Kirishima sighed and shook his head. 

"Why are they here again?" he asked turning to Aizawa. 

"Look I'm just gonna say this with full certainty. I brought them here in hopes that it would trigger something and help you remember some of your past." Aizawa stated blatantly. Kirishima turned back to the students.