20

I looked over to grab my shampoo and froze. Crawling next to my bottle was a small black fuzzy spider. "Ahhhh!" I screamed. I opened the curtain and began to step out. Just before my foot touched the ground I looked down. On the ground were over a dozen more black spiders. "Ahhhh!"

I heard footsteps coming closer to me. I closed the curtain and backed against the wall. "Corazón what's wrong?" Nick yelled. "Fuck."

"Leia it's okay," Ricky said. "Do you have a towel?"

"Sp sp sp-"

"I know baby it's okay," Ricky said quietly. He pulled back the curtain. I jumped into his arms. He placed his hoodie over my butt and carried me out of the bathroom. "Nick grab her towel and make sure there aren't any spiders on it."

I sobbed into his shoulder. Ricky rubbed my back. "It's okay. There aren't any in here."

Nick came over and sat beside us. "Corazón towel." I grabbed the towel and wrapped it around me.

"How did so many get in there?" I whimpered.

"Your bathroom door was open corazón."

"And the bedroom key was on top of the door. I think the boys thought it would be a funny joke." Ricky kissed the top of my head. He picked me up and set me on the bed. "I'll be right back. You should go put on some clothes."

I nodded. He smiled at me before leaving the room. I looked over at Nick. "Can-can you go check my closet?"

"Yeah of course." He got up and walked into my closet. He came back out with a shirt, a pair of underwear, and a pair of sweatpants. He handed them to me. "I won't look."

"Okay."

He stood by the door facing it. I quickly got dressed. I walked over to him wrapping my arms around his waist and laying my cheek on his back. "Are you okay corazón?"

I nodded. "I don't like spiders."

"I know you don't," he chuckled. He turned around in my arms and wrapped his arms around me. "Leia?" I looked up at him putting my chin on his chest. "Why did you let Ricky see you and hold you when you were naked like that?"

"I was scared and wasn't thinking. I would have done the same if you opened the curtain."

"Okay," he said. He ran his finger up and down my arm. "How bout I make you some hot chocolate and we can cuddle on the couch?" I nodded. He smiled. We walked downstairs.

"If you ever do something like this to her again I swear to god I'll beat your ass into the next decade," growled Ricky. He was holding Ben against the wall by his shirt collar. I cleared my throat. He turned to look at me. I shook my head. He glared at the guy again. "Go get every single one out of her room and she better not find a single one later tonight."

"Yeah, no problem man."

"Apologize."

Ben turned to look at me. "I'm really sorry Leia, it was just a dare. I didn't know you had Arachnophobia."

"It's okay Ben."

Ricky let him go and Ben ran upstairs. He came over to me. He ran his hand along my cheek. "You weren't supposed to see that."

"I thought you didn't like fighting?"

"When it involves you, I don't mind."

Nick squeezed my hand and pulled me into the kitchen. I could hear Luke and his friends in the living room yelling at their video games. Nick grabbed a pot and started making the hot chocolate. I wrapped my arms around his waist and laid my head on his back. I hugged him while he made it. When it was done he poured it into two mugs. "Let's go to your room."

"I don't want Luke to yell at us again, we can just stay in the living room."

"But then we can't make out," he whined.

"Oh poor baby," I mocked. I pulled him into the living room. He sat down on one of the chairs and pulled me down to his lap. I grabbed my fuzzy blanket wrapping it around us. I started drinking my hot chocolate. "What are y'all playing?"

"Madden." he looked over at me. "You okay?" I nodded. "What did Ben do?"

"Someone dared him to put spiders in her room," said Nick. "who the fuck did that?" I laid back into his chest and grabbed his free hand. He kissed the top of my head. We both took a sip. "She has arachnophobia."

"Shit really?" asked Ryder. I nodded. "Ty dared Ben to do it, I thought it was harmless."

"Don't worry about it." I closed my eyes and snuggled into Nick's chest.

He wrapped his free arm around my waist tightly. Underneath the blanket, his hands made their way under my shirt. He rubbed my waist then moved down to my thighs. I moaned quietly. "Shh," he chuckled. "Thought you didn't want Luke to yell at us again?"

"Then don't touch me like that," I breathed out.

"I thought you liked it?" he whispered. He rubbed my inner thighs. I sighed in content. I put my hand under his shirt lightly tracing his abs. He sucked a breath in. "You're lucky I like it when you tease Corazón but you better stop before I take you upstairs."

"What if I want to go upstairs?" I asked. He blew out a shaky breath. "Follow me upstairs in a few minutes?" he nodded. I got off his lap. I kissed Luke on the cheek before going upstairs.

I waited at the top of the stairs for Nick. He came up a few minutes later. He picked me up, making me wrap my legs around him. He kissed me roughly as he walked us to my room. I pushed my tongue into his mouth as I tugged on his hair. He pushed me against the door. He laid his forehead against mine. "Oh mi Corazón, you're gonna be the death of me."
***********************************************************************************************
So I've decided that this is a good check-in point. How are you guys liking the story? Who is your favorite character(s)? Let me know here or you can private message me! This chapter is a little uneventful but I thought it was cute and all so I hope you enjoy it!