49

"Happy birthday, my loves," said mom, kissing me and Luke on our cheeks. I smiled. She wiped a lipstick stain off of Luke's cheek. Her eyes started welling up with tears. "My babies are all grown up."

"Mama don't cry."

She wiped underneath her eyes. "I'm good, i'm good." she kissed our cheeks again. "Go have breakfast with your friends and i will see you tonight at your party."

"Bye mama," we both said as she left the house.

Luke stood up and grabbed his keys. "You ready to go?" he asked. I nodded. I grabbed one of Nick's oversized hoodies from the hook by the door as we headed out. We got into his car and drove to the diner. We got out and walked inside. Tessa, dana, nick, ricky, and ryder were already sitting at our booth in the back of the diner.

Nick stood up walking over to us. He hugged Luke first. "Happy birthday man," he said. Luke patted his back. Nick walked over to me. I smiled. "Happy birthday corazon."

"Thank you."

he wrapped his arms around my waist as i wrapped mine around his neck. Tessa walked over to us. Luke picked her up and spun them around. She had on a blue and yellow plaid tank top dress that hugged all her curves. "Happy birthday beautiful," he said kissing her.

"Happy birthday babe," she said pecking his lips. She looked over to me. "And happy birthday Leia."

"Happy birthday Tessa."

We walked over to the booth sitting down with everyone. Ricky kissed my cheek. "Happy birthday baby," he said.

Dana leaned over ricky to hug me. "Happy birthday lei."

"Thank you guys." dana moved to sit down normally. "Okay, i'm starving, can we order?"

The waitress walked over to us. "Okay we have the egg white omelet, the french toast sticks, the cinnamon waffles, the scrambled eggs and toast, the buttermilk pancakes, the biscuits and gravy, and the chocolate pancakes." she set them all down in front of us.

"I ordered you the cinnamon pancakes cause i know they're your favorite." I kissed Nick's cheek. We all started eating. When Nick and i were done he pulled me to stand. "I'm stealing Leia for a day, we'll see y'all at the party."

He pulled me away before i had the chance to say anything. He wrapped his arm around my shoulders. We got on his bike and he drove us back to his house. He parked in the driveway. We walked inside and upstairs to his bedroom. He locked the door behind him. " i raised my eyebrows. "Why'd you lock the door, baby?"

He walked towards me. He grabbed my hips to walk me backwards until the back of my legs hit his bed. "Cause i want you all to myself." he took his hoodie off and threw it to the side. "Lay down." i rolled my eyes but did as he said. He crawled on top of me. "Kiss me." i leaned up, kissing his cheek. "Not there," he pouted.

"Where would you like me to kiss you?"

"A lot of places corazon but i'll settle for right here," he said tapping his lips. I pressed my lips to his. He grabbed my thighs and wrapped my legs around his waist. His hands went under my hoodie squeezing my waist. His hands slid up to just under my boobs. He pulled the hoodie off of me. "Fucking hell, why'd you have to wear that?" he groaned.

"Cause I look good in it."

I had on a tight lace white crop top and skirt set with small pink flowers on it. "Fucking hell, i want you so fucking bad," he groaned. He started kissing my throat. I felt a knot forming in my stomach. He sucked and nipped at the top of my breasts. He squeezed the tops of my thighs and grinded his lower half against mine. "quiero quitarte esto."