23

The team walked onto the mats standing in a pyramid shape with Missy in the very front, Dana and me behind her, and Tessa and Brandi behind us. I looked up into the stands. Luke, Nick, Ricky, and mom were up in the stands with Dana's parents. Nick smiled down at me. I gave him a small smile before the music started. We went through stunts, tumbling, and jumps. Dana, Tessa, and Brandi were in my stunt group, lifting me in the air. Missy and I tumbled together because we had the same skills. For jumps, I was in the front. When we were done we went back into the stands to watch the rest of the teams.

I found Nick in the stands again. He waved his phone at me. I shook my head patting down my uniform. He pointed to the hallway. I nodded. "Do you want anything from the concession?" I asked them.

Tessa shook her head. "I'm good," said Dana. I nodded and stood up. I walked down a few steps when she called back out to me. "Wait, I want skittles."

"You got it." I walked down the bleachers and out of the gym. Nick walked over to me, lifting me into the air. "Nick," I squealed. He set me down. He pulled us into a side hallway. He pushed me up against the wall and pressed his body against mine. He gently kissed my lips before moving his lips down to my neck. I sighed leaning my head back. "Nicky, I told Dana I'd get her skittles."

He groaned. "It's like you don't like to make out." He pulled away. I pulled him back and pressed my lips against his. I let him lift me up and wrap my legs around him. He pushed his tongue into my mouth. I moaned. He pressed harder against me kissing me harder. When he pulled away, he laid his head against my shoulder. "Let's go get Dana her skittles."

He set me back down on my feet. I leaned up and pecked his lips. "I do like kissing you." he smiled. I put my hand over his eyes while I pulled my cash out of my bra. I grabbed his hand and walked us to the concession stand. He wrapped his arms around me from behind. "Can I have skittles and a bottle of water?"

The lady handed them both to me as I gave her the money. We started walking. He stopped us and leaned against the wall. I stood in front of him. He gently ran his finger down my bare arm, goosebumps forming on my arm. "Will you keep this on after the competition?"

"My uniform?" I asked. He nodded as he continued to touch my bare skin. "Do you like it?" He nodded again. "I guess I can keep it on for you."

He leaned down and kissed my cheek. I wrapped my arms around his neck. He wrapped his arms around my waist and tucked his head into my neck. "Leia!" I turned my head to see Dana and Tessa. "C'mon, they want us back for announcements."

"I'll be out in a second," I said, throwing the bag of skittles at her. She caught them and nodded. I turned back to Nick. I leaned up kissing his cheek. "Wish me luck."

He put his hand on my cheek and leaned down kissing me. "Good luck." I smiled. He turned me around and patted my butt. "Now go win."

I slapped his hand. He winked at me. I rolled my eyes as I walked back into the gym. I sat down on the gym floor with the rest of the team. They announced the first and second runner ups. We all squeezed each other's hands. "And tonight's winners are... the Northlake Knights!"

The entire team screamed in joy and excitement. Dana, Tessa, and I hugged each other. I stood up and walked with Missy to get our trophy. We both smiled at each other because for the moment we could be friends. We brought it back over to the team and took a couple of group photos.

Nick ran over to me. I laughed jumping up into his arms wrapping my legs around his waist. He kissed the side of my head. "I'm so proud of you, corazón."

I pecked his lips before jumping down. He grabbed my hand spinning me around. I bumped into someone. I turned around. "I'm so sorry." I smacked Nick's arm. "We should've watched where we were."