37

Dana, Tessa, and I put on our different styled red dresses as we danced around my room listening to music. I had on a dark maroon velvet top with a dark red satin skirt. Dana had on a maroon dress with small slits on the sides. Tessa had on a red skater girl dress with small white flowers bordering the pockets of the dress along with her princess of hearts tiara. We all had red eye shadow makeup on, red lipstick, and different red heels. I had on my key necklace from Nick.

There was a knock at the door. I paused my music. "Are you girls decent? Not that i would mind if you guys weren't," asked Nick from behind the door.

"We're decent," we shouted.

He opened the door. He had on an all-black suit with a dark red tie that perfectly matched my skirt. "Pity," he said from the doorway. We rolled our eyes. "You all look beautiful."

"Thank you," we all said.

"Do you guys mind giving me and Leia a minute?" he asked. Dana and Tessa nodded and walked out of my room. He smiled. "Hi, Corazon."

"Hi Nick," I said. "Am I in trouble?"

He chuckled shaking his head. "Of course not. Unless you want to own up to something?" I rolled my eyes. "Relax, I just wanted to give you your corsage."

"Oh okay."

"And these," he said pulling a small bouquet of roses out from behind his back. I squealed. He set the flowers down as I jogged over to him and jumped into his arms. I grabbed his face and kissed him. His hands went to my butt holding me against him. He turned around and gently pressed me against the now-closed door. I pulled away when I was out of breath. "Fuck, I really need to get you flowers more often."

He set me back down on the ground. "I need to go reapply my lipstick it all came off of you," I said as I wiped his lips. I grabbed my lipstick and walked into my bathroom. He followed me in. he stood behind me as I reapplied my lipstick.

He leaned down and kissed my bare shoulder. "You really do look stunning Leia."

I smiled. "You look really nice too." he kissed my neck and underneath my ear. "But no kisses until my lipstick dries."

"Oh, my beautiful naive Corazon." I raised my eyebrow. He leaned down next to my ear. "There are a lot of other places I can kiss you beside your lips and I'd be happy to show you all of them."

I turned around to face him. I tapped his lips. "That sounds like fun," he smirked leaning forward. "We don't have time for that so why don't you go get that corsage that you got for me?"

"Yes ma'am." he grabbed my hand and pulled me back out to my room. He grabbed the corsage box from the floor and opened it up. "Hand." i held out my hand. He slipped the red rose corsage onto my left wrist. He brought my hand up and kissed my knuckles. "Makes you look even more beautiful."

"You are very sweet when you want to be, you know that?"

"It's just cause i really like you, Leia." i smiled. I leaned up and kissed him. He smiled. "I thought i didn't get any kisses?"

I rubbed his lips to wipe the lipstick off. "You deserved one."

We walked downstairs. Everyone was waiting for us in the living room. "What were you guys doing up there?" asked Luke.

"Nick got me flowers, i had to put them in water."

"Okay then, ready to go?"

I nodded. They all stood up and headed for the door. I stayed back a second with mom. "Mama, there are roses on my floor can you?"

"Put them in water, got it." i smiled. She kissed my cheek. "Have fun at the dance.

Nick pulled me outside. The six of us crowded into Luke's car and he drove us to the country club where we were taking pictures before the dance. Ryder was waiting for us by his car. We parked beside him and we all got out. He walked over to us. "Dana, you look great."