55: Nick's POV

This bonus chapter is also dedicated to @sophieridleyy , thank you for the suggestion for this bonus chapter. I really enjoyed writing this one.

I woke up having to run to the bathroom. I puked for the hundredth time. Abuela walked in. "oh nicholas, are you still feeling bad?"

I nodded, wiping my mouth and flushing the toilet. "Do i have to go to school today?"

"No of course not but go next door okay? I don't want Elena getting sick."

"Okay." i stood up and walked out of the house. I walked straight into Leia's house and into the kitchen laying my head on the cold counter.

Leia brushed my hair back. "Nick are you okay?" i shook my head. "Hey, mom?" she shouted.

"What is it Leia?" mabel asked walking back into the kitchen. "Nick, what's the matter?" i groaned. Mabel put the back of her hand against my forehead and cheek. "Oh baby you're burning up."

"I know," i groaned. "Abuela said I needed to get out of the house, away from Elena." i lifted my head up only to put it back on the counter cause it felt so good. "I was throwing up all night, my head is pounding, and i'm hot."

"Well you certainly can't go to school today so you're welcome to stay here. Leia do you have anything important in your classes today?" she shook my head. "Okay then you can stay home with him. Make sure he drinks lots of water and eats as much as he can. Try chicken noodle soup and saltine crackers."

"Okay."

"Call me if he seems to get worse." Mabel kissed Leia's cheek and the top of my head before leaving.

"Come on, let's go to the couch, you can rest there." Leia pulled me up to stand and helped me into the living room. she gently pushed me to lay down on the couch. If i wasn't so sick, i'd be trying to get her on top of me. "I'm gonna get you some tea, yell if you think you're gonna throw up." i nodded. She walked back into the kitchen.

I felt bile coming up. "Leia!" i yelled. Leia ran out with a bowl handing to me. i started throwing up.

"Oh baby, can you walk to the bathroom?" i nodded. We walked into the bathroom. I kneeled down in front of the toilet and continued throwing up. I felt her gently rubbing my back and kissing my shoulder. "You need some food, puking stomach acid isn't good for you." she walked out of the bathroom. I kept throwing up. I moved to sit against the wall.

Leia walked back into the bathroom sitting down. I opened my arms up. "Come here."

"Not today, you're sick."

"But i want snuggles," i pouted.

She grabbed my hands pulling me up to stand. "Not when you're sick." we walked back into the living room. "Now eat." i started slowly eating my soup. Since i was sick, it didn't taste too good but i knew i had to eat something. Leia sat down next to me watching me eat my soup and drink my tea. "Do you want to shower or do you want to try to sleep?"

I laid down and opened my arms up. "Cuddles," i said again.

"I already said no. Nick i don't want to get sick."

"You won't get sick," i whined. "Just lay with me." she shook her head again. I threw my head back. "Leia!"

"Ugh you are such a baby when you are sick. no!"

"I just want to cuddle."

"I am not getting sick because you want to cuddle."

"Pretty please," he pouted jutting out his bottom lip.