36

I jumped onto Nick's bed shaking him awake. He rubbed his eyes and stared up at me. "Corazón, this is not how I want you waking up. I want wake up kisses not wake up jumping in my bed." I leaned down and pecked his lips. He smiled. He sat up and leaned back against his headboard. "So what's up?"

"Well I don't really see you in the morning and then we have the pep rally so I wanted to do this now."

"Do what?" He asked. I reached behind me and grabbed the posterboard. I opened it up for him. "I know football season is over but cheer me up and tackle Sadie with me?" He picked me up to straddle his lap. "Corazón, are you asking me to the dance?"

"No, I just wanted you to look at my poster," I said. He smirked. He put his hands on my hips. "I'm asking Ricky."

His smirk dropped. "That's not funny."

"Nick, will you go to the Sadie Hawkings dance with me?"

"Well I was waiting for Dana to ask me but I guess I'll go with you."

I rolled my eyes. "You're hilarious." I climbed off the bed. I put the poster on his desk. "I'll see you later." I pecked his lips before climbing back into my room. I changed into a pair of leggings and one of my cheer shirts.

I walked downstairs into the kitchen. Luke, Tessa, Dana, and Ricky were eating breakfast around the island. I grabbed a bowl posting myself cereal. Tessa's been staying at Dana's house the past week. She hasn't been back to her house even though her ex left already.

I started eating. Nick walked into the house a few minutes later. He stood behind me and took a bite of my food. "Oh hey Dana bear, I'm really sorry."

"For what?"

"I was waiting for you to ask me but sadly Leia beat you to it," he said. She looked at him confused. I leaned back into him. He wrapped his arms around me. "Leia asked me to sadie's this morning."

She rolled her eyes. "Oh whatever will I do," she said sarcastically.

We finished our breakfast. Nick, Ricky, Dana, and Tessa all left while I grabbed our dishes and brought them to the sink. I started washing them off. Nick wrapped his arms around my waist. "I'm taking you to school."

"Why?"

"Because like you said, I don't really see you today."

He pushed my hair to the side kissing my neck. I set the dishes down. His hands went into my shirt and grabbed my waist. "Nicky, we don't have time for this. We have to go to school."

"We can be a few minutes late to school corazón." He turned me around. I put my hands on his shoulders. He gripped my thighs and picked me up walking us over to the island counter. He set me down and stepped in between my legs.

"Nick, we really don't have time for-" I couldn't think anymore when his lips found my neck. I closed my eyes. "Okay, we can be a few minutes late."

Nick kissed all around my neck and lips for about ten minutes. He pulled away. He touched my bottom lip. "I guess we should head to school now." I nodded. I jumped down and grabbed my things. We left the house and got on Nick's bike. I wrapped my arms around his waist. Nick drove off. He parked outside the school as the bell rang. He got off before helping me off. He smirked. "Did you bring makeup?"