34

I loved waking up next to Nick. His arms wrapped around me tightly keeping me flushed against him. Anytime I'd roll over he'd roll with me or pull me back to him. He was always so calm and content when he was asleep. Except when he had his nightmares. Luckily tonight he slept fine.

I rolled my whole body on top of him. His hands laid on my lower back. I just looked at him. His hands moved down to my butt. I flicked his cheek. He smiled. I leaned up pecking his lips. "Good morning."

He opened his eyes. "Morning corazón." He ran his hands up and down my back. "How are you feeling this morning?"

I laid my head back down on his chest. His fingers brushed through my hair. "I'm still mad at Luke." He chuckled. "It's not funny, he said some really mean things."

"I know corazón."

"I don't want to talk to him today."

"Okay baby," he chuckled. "You don't have to but I do need you to move," he said as he lifted me up and laid me down beside him. I groaned. He stood up. He kissed my cheek. "I'm gonna go shower so unless you want to join me, i want you to go get dressed."

"I don't want to go to school today," I whined.

He smiled. He laid down beside me. "God, nothing sounds better than to stay in bed with you all day but I have to bring Elena to the cafe before school." I pouted. He pecked my lips. "We can all have breakfast there if you want."

"I'll text everyone."

"Okay," he said. He pecked my lips. "I'll see you later." He got up and walked out of his room.

ME: do you guys want to go to breakfast before school?
Dana Bear🧸: I'm down
King Ricky 👑: sure
Tah-REE-sah: I'll need a ride
Dana Bear🧸: i'll pick you up
LukyPooky: leia, where are you?
ME: none of your business

Dana Bear🧸: What was that in the group chat?
ME: I'm mad at Luke
Dana Bear🧸: Do you wanna talk about it?
ME: not really

King Ricky 👑: What's wrong?
ME: I'm mad at Luke
King Ricky 👑: What did he do?
ME: I don't want to talk about it
King Ricky 👑: Too bad, what did he do?
ME: he said some really mean things about Nick and our relationship
King Ricky 👑: I'm sorry, he shouldn't talk when he's a man whore
ME: I know

I started scrolling through Instagram and TIK TOK and answering snapchats. "Now I thought I told you to go get dressed," said Nick. I turned my head. My eyes widened and my jaw dropped slightly. He had a towel wrapped loosely around his hips. His chest and abs were covered with water droplets.

"I- I forgot, sorry."

He smirked. He walked over to his closet. I sat up leaning against my elbows. He turned around and leaned against the wall. "Can I help you corazón?" I shook my head. "Well I'm about to take my towel off and get dressed but you're welcome to stay and watch."

"Umm," I said. He raised his eyebrow. "Sorry, I'll go and get dressed now."

I stood up and walked over to the window. "Leia," he called out. I turned to look at him. "I didn't mean anything by that, I was messing around."

"I know."

"I'll see you in a little bit okay?" I nodded. I stepped onto the tree and into my bedroom. I changed into a loose white crop top, a pair of black jeans with a rip in the knee, and a pair of black and white converse. I pulled my hair up into a high ponytail. I brushed my teeth and did my makeup before heading downstairs.

"Morning baby," mom said, filling up her coffee cup. "Are you hungry? I can make you something before I go."

"We're all going to abuelas for breakfast before school."