Chapter 1: You're gonna be beautiful

Heather Chandler's POV

Heather Duke was busy regurgitating her breakfast into the toilet while Mac was touching up her makeup. I feel bad for Duke, I really do, but that's not what I tell her, "Grow up Heather, bulimia is so 87." That's not the sympathetic message I was hoping to get across but it was too late now.

McNamara hit my arm and then glared at me. "Maybe you should see a doctor,  Heather."

Duke let out a soft sigh, "Yeah Heather, maybe I should."

A girl wearing all blue walked into the bathroom, she made eye contact with me and then ran into an empty stall.

I don't like people being so scared of me, especially not pretty girls, but I had already done that damage. The bell rang but the three of us stayed where we were, we were already late to class so why show up?

Then I smelled the cheep a$$ perfume. Mrs. Pauline Fleming walked into the bathroom.

"Hello Heather and Heather." Then a perfect timed gagging noice was made. "And Heather. You're late for class."

"Heather wasn't feeling well." The next part was said very harshly. "We're helping her."

The older women smirked, "Not without a hall pass. Weeks detention starting today."

The small blue girl walked out of her stall. "Actually Mrs.Fleming, all four of us are out on a hall pass..." She paused for a second. "yearbook committee."

A frown appeared on her face as she stared at the note. "Well hurry up and get where you're going." She gave the note to me and then she left.

"This is an excellent forgery." I accidentally let the compliment slip. "Who are you?"

"V-Veronica, S-Sawyer." She was nervous, but dang that stutter was cute. "I crave a
b-boon."

"What boon?"

"L-let me sit at your table at lunch j-just once, if people th-think you tolerate m-m-me then they'll leave me alone."

I felt bad for this girl, I mean come on I might be mean but I have a soul. The other two Heather's started to laugh.

"You know for a greasy little no one you do have good bone structure." I grabbed her chin and smiled at her. Veronica's face turned almost as red as my blazer, damn she was cute.

"She does have a symmetrical face." Mac added.

Duke quickly added her two sense, "She could stand to lose a few pounds."

"Shut up Heather." I glared at the girl in all green and then looked back at Veronica. "Ronnie, how would you like to be beautiful?" I didn't normally give friends pet names and I was really hoping that Mac and Duke didn't notice

She smiled at me, "I would love to."

"Ok then." It wouldn't be very hard to turn Veronica into a Heather, she was already beautiful. It was just her clothes, she dressed like a grandma, but that can quickly be fixed.

It took less than an hour for us to turn Veronica into a Heather. "Ok, I'm done now." I told the small girl so she could look at herself. She looked at herself in the mirror with her mouth wide open for at least 30 seconds. I walked over and grabbed her chin and gently closed her mouth and angled her chin up. I reached out for a hand, she clasped mine and gave it a firm shake. "Welcome to the team Ronnie."

The other girls were watching which made Veronica nervous. "You too. Wait no, shit, not you too. Ummm I m-mean thank you."