Chapter 63: Princess

⚠️ Trigger Warning, yet again I have written bad smut ⚠️

Veronica Sawyer's Pov

She walked back over and slammed me onto the bed so that she was above me. She grabbed my shirt and pulled me up some so our lips collided. I let out a small squeak and I didn't think she noticed at first. She pulled away and then leaned down next to my ear. She gently started to nibble on it, "I thought I said no making any noises, Ronnie." Her breath tickled my neck which caused me to squirm, "Your gonna have to wait longer now, you understand that right?" I slowly nodded. I heard her chuckle before she started to kiss my jaw line. Every time she kiss me it sent a shiver down my spine, which caused me to move more. "Next time you move your gonna have to wait even longer." She paused, "Do you understand?" I nodded. She leaned down and gave me a kiss on my forehead, "Good." She started to take my shirt off, "You can move your arms so I can get your shirt off." I lift my arms and she slid it off. She looked at me with a devilish smirk and then took off her shirt off. My mouth open and she quietly took her hand and shut it, "What did I say?" She looked pissed, "Quit moving!" She booped my nose. She looked at my face and she must of noticed how scared I looked. She put my cheek in her hand, "You don't have to be scared, I'm not gonna hurt you." I nodded and then she went back to it. She started to trail kiss down my body, gently nipping at my skin and sucking so I would be marked as hers for the next week. She started to do the same to my thighs before pulling off my shorts, "I wanna try something and if at any point you're uncomfortable tell me and I'll stop." I nodded, I can't possibly imagine what she was planning. She grabbed my hand and pulled me off the bed. She gently pushed me against the wall and went in for another kiss. The second my lips touched hers she shoved her knee into my crotch. My eyes opened wide and my knees buckled but I regained my balance and slowly closed my eyes again. She took her lips off mine and got on her knees and pulled down my underwear and then lifted up my legs, one at a time, so she could throw them across the room. She grabbed both of my legs at the same time and looked up at me, "I need you to trust me, ok?" I nodded. She picked up both of my legs and rested them on her shoulders. Then she went in, slowly she started to use her tongue to toy with my clit. I accidentally slammed my head against the wall. She looked up at me and pulled away, "Are you ok?" I nodded so she went back to it.

She started to suck on my clit next and it took everything for me not to let out some kind of noise. I put on hand in her hair and pushed her closer to where I needed her. I looked down at her and her face was bright red. Slowly she shoved a finger in and I couldn't help letting out a moan. Heather picked me up and walked me over to the bed and put a finger under my chin, "If you start being a good girl I'll let you cum."

"W-What?" I had never seen this side of her.

Her lips met mine, "No talking." Right away she shoved three fingers in me. I slammed my head into the crook of her neck her neck, "I know it surprised you but no moving." I laid my head back on the bed and felt tears start to run down my face, "Are you ok?" I nodded, "Do you wanna stop." I quickly shook my head. She smiled, "Good."

She slowly pumped her fingers inside me. It was like torture but it was also nice. She started to go fast and soon after that I reached my climax and I could barley keep my eyes open.

Heather flopped down next to me, "You did so good." I smiled, "You can talk and move now." I rolled onto my stomach so that almost half of my body was on top of Heather's. I draped one arm over her stomach and laid my head on her chest, "Are you ok love?"

"N-Never b-better." I grabbed the hand she used and started to lick myself off of her fingers.

She started to laugh, "I thought I was the one that got to do that.

I took her hand out of my mouth and pouted, "You got to eat me out so it's only fair, also I'm tired." I stuck her fingers back in my mouth.

She used her other hand to start running her fingers through my hair, "Do you wanna do that again sometime." I nodded, "I love you, baby girl."

"I love you too, princess." I said without taking her fingers out of my mouth.