Chapter 70: Rings

Heather Chandler's Pov

When we got to the restaurant we put our caps and gowns in the back seat and then met Heather and Heather inside. Right away Mac walks up to Veronica and gave her a hug, "You did really good!"

"Thanks Mac."

The second Mac let go I walked over to her. I wrapped my arms around her waist and rested my chin on her head. Right away she leaned into my arms. She whispered so just I could hear, "Someone's jealous aren't they."

"Shut up."

I started to press light kisses on her neck,
"H-Heather, can you not wait until we get home."

I grabbed her a$$, "I guess." Then I let go and walked over to Heather and Heather. She followed me and started to lean into my arm but then my parents and Maggie walked in so she stopped. I grabbed her hand as we walked to our table, "What are you gonna get?"

She rolled her eyes, "What's my favorite food Heather?"

I let out a small laugh, "I should have seen that coming."

She started to laugh with me, "Yes you should have."

After our waiter took our orders I rested my hand on the inside of her thigh. She glared at me and whispered, "Heather, stop." I smirked and started to inch my hand closer and closer but then she grabbed my wrist, "Excuse us, we'll be back in just a second."

As she dragged me towards the bathroom I swore I could hear Maggie go, "Oooooo"

She open the door and quickly locked it once we were both in, "What the hell Heather?" Her voice was calm but I could tell that she was pissed.

I looked down but she grabbed my chin and force me to look at her eyes, "I'm sorry."

"You know I hate it when you do this stuff when we're in front of other people, especially your parents."

She had tears running down her face, "I'm sorry."

"I promise you can do whatever you want when we get home, just not now hun." I nodded, wiped the tears off her face and pressed a short kiss on her lips before we walked back to the table.

Maggie's eyes met mine, "What was that about Heather?"

I could already hear Heather and Heather snickering, "Nothing." I growled.

Veronica grabbed my hand and whispered, "Be nice hun."

Maggie looked at me again, "Yeah, hun."

At this point Heather and Heather were laughing their a$$es off, "Maggie I swear to god-"

My mom interrupted me, "Behave girls."

Maggie went to open her mouth but the waiter was bringing our food so she closed it.

Veronica Sawyer's Pov

When we were done eating Heather was talking to Heather and Heather so Heather's mom pulled me to the side, "Hey I need to give you something."

"Ok?"

She pulled out a ring box and handed it to me. I opened it and inside was a dark blue ring with a gold line going down the middle, "It's not for you. Heather doesn't know that I'm giving this to you, but all I'm gonna say is don't give it to her until you're positive it's the right time." I nodded, "Ok dear let's go back to the table."

Heather had just parked in the driveway. I went to get out but before I could she grabbed my hand, "Can I talk to you about something?"

"Yeah, anything."

"Ok, so you know that I love you right?" I nodded, "So I wanted to give you this to promise and remind you that I love you." She had the same ring box in her hand and when she opened it I saw a red ring with the same gold line going down the middle.

She took it out of the box and gently grabbed my left hand and put it on my ring finger. I pulled her into a kiss, "I love you Heather. Also I have something for you too." I pulled out my box, "I love you too and I also wanna make that promise to you." I said quickly.

I gently grabbed her left hand and put the ring on her ring finger. She smiled, "I love you Ronnie."