Chapter 4: The Fight

Veronica Sawyer's POV

"Ronnie wake up, we need to leave in 10. I laid out an outfit for you in the bathroom."

I went into the bathroom and found a dark blue dress with red flowers on it. I put it on, it was tight at the top, flowy once it reached my waist, and fell around my mid thigh. I looked at myself in the mirror, my face was lightly freckled. Damn I hate those freckles. I walked out of the bathroom and into Heather's closet, I grabbed Heather's white combat boots and then went back into her room. "Hey are you gonna do my makeup today?"

"I wasn't planning on it, I'm not wearing any."

I walk over to her, she has such a pretty face. And she has light freckles just like mine. "You have freckles?" I asked with a smile. She just nodded. "They're cute."

"Yours are cute too." She answered. "Are you ready?"

I check my bag for the small rectangular box. "Yeah" She grabbed my hand and we walked down stairs and then went to the garage.

We got in Heather's red Porsche. She pulled out of the garage and sped to school. At first I didn't like it when she did this but now I'm ok with it.

"Ok are you ready? Today we can act like a real couple Ronnie."

"Before we go in I actually had something I wanted to give you." I pulled out the skinny box.

"I totally forgot I had something to give to you too." She pulled the exact same box out of her bag. We handed our boxes to each other and opened them at the same time.

It had a red velvet choker and Heather's had the same but in blue. We put them on and then got out of the car and clasped the others hand. Then we walked to my locker there was a surprising amount of people already here for it only being 7:45.

"Hey Ronnie?" She grabbed my waist and pulled me into a long kiss.

Before the kiss was over we heard someone with a deep voice scream. "Homo!"

I felt my eyes start to sting that's when Heather pulled away. "Who was that?" This was when the other two Heather's showed up.

Everyone pointed to Jason F*cking Dean. "Wow Jesse James is running his mouth." Heather stated.

"Yeah, and the Demon Queen is going around kissing a nobody." He replied. It stung to be called a nobody but I was used to it. I felt a tear leave my eye but I just wiped it away.

"Veronica are you ok?" Mac quietly asked. Of course I wasn't but I didn't answer.

"Don't call my Veronica a nobody, she is everything to me." She spat out.

"Your Veronica? I don't think you own her."

Heather looked defeated but she kept going. "Just stay away from us."

"No I don't think I will."

"Kurt, Ram?" The two jocks pushed through the crowd and stood behind Heather.

"What, can't fight your own battles."

"Ok then." She made a fist and hit JD right in the nose.

"Oh you're asking for it Chandler." He hit her as hard as he could in the stomach but she got back up.

That's when JD's eyes met mine. "Why don't you join in too Sawyer?"

I started to walk over. "Veronica you don't have to." Heather quietly told me.

"No I want to." I hit his cheek and then went to knee him in the balls but then he picked me up by my neck punched my nose then dropped me. I couldn't get up but I could feel what I'm guessing was blood running out of my nose and I was starting to feel light headed. Next thing I saw was JD hit the ground and I felt someone pick me up it was Heather of course.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry." I swear she whispered this a million times before we made it to the bathroom. She set me on the counter and then the other two Heather's came in.

"Are you guys ok?" Mac asked.

Chandler was getting a paper towel. "Yeah, yeah... yeah we're o-ok."

She ran some water over the paper towel and then walked over to me and started to wipe the blood off my face. She had a huge bruise on her cheek but other than that she looked fine. "Ronnie are you ok."

I tried to speak but my voice was horse so only a small sound came out "y-y-y-yeah"

She brought me into a hug. "I'm so sorry."