Chapter 50: B 32

Veronica Sawyer's Pov

"Are you sure you wouldn't rather take a nap?" Heather asked.

I quickly nodded, "Unless you don't want to cause I don't wanna risk you getting sick-"

I was cut off by a pair of lips gently pressing against mine. When she pulled away she went to my neck and added to the bruises that were already there.

I felt her bite down on a piece of skin where I already had a bruise. I felt my eyes start to water and I let out a loud yelp. Heather looked up, "Are you ok?"

"Yeah."

She didn't stop until it seemed like every inch on my neck was cover with a bruise or teeth marks that would soon bruise. She came back up to mouth and laid a soft kiss of it. She started to nip at my bottom lip and when I denied her entry she bit down on my bottom lip about as hard as I think she could have. I yelped and she gently started to suck on my lip. When she was done she let go and let my gaze meet hers, "Wow you look all hot and bothered." She stated.

"Shut up and kiss me again."

"No, you should have opened your mouth when I asked you to."

"Heather if you put your tongue in my mouth you're definitely gonna get sick."

"I don't care Veronica."

"Well I do."

"Ronnie you're practically throwing your panties at me, I would be more likely to get the flu that way then if I stuck my tongue in your mouth."

"My vagina doesn't have the flu." I mumbled.

"VERONICA SAWYER!" She screamed playfully.

"What?"

Heather's mom walked in the door, "Are you guys ok?" She walked over to me and looked down at my neck, "Heather do you really think this was the right time to do this?"

"Those are from yesterday."

"Then why is she sitting here without a shirt on?"

"Because she wanted to put pajamas on but she didn't want to put them on so I'm putting then on for her."

"Whatever." She walked out of the room and made sure to close the door.

"Do you want the shirt on or are you still hot?"

"It's too hot in here." I felt her plop herself down next to me. I snuggled up to her as close as I could before falling asleep.

"Hey wake up." Heather said softly.

"What time is it?"

"5:30, my mom made you soup."

"That was nice of her." I said with a smile.

"Yeah I know so come on." When I didn't get up right she walked over to me and picked me up.

I felt myself start to shiver, "I'm not wearing a shirt Heather!"

"It doesn't matter."

"Can I at least have a blanket it's kinda cold in here." Heather grabbed a blanket and wrapped it around me before we went downstairs.

She sat me down and then sat in the chair next to me.

Maggie was across from me and was staring at my neck, "Heather, why are there more bruises on her neck then there were yesterday?"

"They're aren't."

"Umm yes there is because they were just the sides yesterday, if she's sick should you really be doing that stuff?"

There arguing was starting to put me to sleep, and eventually I did fall asleep.

I woke up to my body hitting the floor. Heather threw herself down next to me, "Are you ok?" I didn't answer I just looked at her, "Veronica you fell off the chair, are you ok?" I nodded before getting back up so I could sit on the chair again.

Heather's mom came in and set of bowl of what looked like chicken noodle soup in front of me, "Thank you."

"You're welcome Veronica."

I started to eat but I could feel the blanket starting to slide off. I tried to catch it but it was too late, "Oh my gosh you're not wearing a shirt!" Maggie stated, I felt my face go red. I tried to grab my blanket but I couldn't find it, "What's your cup size?" she added. I was wearing a bra so I don't know what her problem was. "Are you a B 32? That's just my guess." I nodded, "Wow only a B 32? I'm a C 36." She bragged. "How old are you?"

Heather looked pissed, "Shut the f*ck up Maggie. Stop acting like a C 36 is anything special, I'm a DD 32." This conversation was given me a headache.

I rubbed my temples, "Can we please stop talking about boobs?" I asked.

"Someone's jealous." Maggie spit out.

"That's it." I mumbled under my breath. I got up, grabbed my blanket and then went upstairs.

I laid down on Heather's bed, she came up soon after I did.

"Hey..." She said timidly.

"Hi."

"I'm sorry."

"You did nothing wrong. Could you get me some Tylenol or something?" She nodded and then walked into the bathroom.

She sat down next to me and handed me the small pill. She put her hand on my chin and slowly started to rub her thumb back and forth on my cheek, "Are you ok?"

I nodded, "It's just a headache Heather." I sat up and put myself in her lap. She covered me with blankets and then I fell asleep in her arms.