Chapter 73: Cedar Point

Heather Chandler's Pov

I gently shook Veronica, "Wake up."

She let out a groan, "Nooo."

"I'll make you coffee if you get up."

"I've never had coffee."

I let out a scoff, "What do you mean you've never had coffee?"

"My parents used to tell me it wasn't for children and you don't make it very often because you're a morning person."

"Well I'm making you coffee and I already put clothes in the bathroom for you."

"Thanks."

I rolled my eyes, "You better be ready by the time I'm done."

"I will be!"

I made two cups of coffee with a crap ton of sugar and creamer in them. When I walked back in Veronica was sitting on our bed wearing the outfit I laid out for her, a pair of short jean shorts, a blue tank top, and red high top Chuck Taylors. My outfit was the same except my tank top was red and my shoes were blue.

"Do you want me to do your hair?" She nodded. I handed her both cups of coffee and then went to the bathroom to get two hair ties and my brush. I quickly pulled my hair into a ponytail and then did the same to Veronica's hair, "Are you ready to go?" She nodded again. I grabbed a bottle of sunscreen before we went out to the car.

We had been on the road for about 10 minutes and out of the corner of my eye I could she Veronica kept falling asleep, "Hey Ronnie?"

"Hmm?"

"You can go back to sleep if you really want to, I'll wake you up when we get there."

She yawned, "No, I would feel bad if I did that."

"Veronica, seriously go to sleep. I'll be fine." She nodded and I took glances at her as she slowly drifted off.

We were about 10 minutes away when I decided I would wake her up, "Ronnie." I glanced over at her and she was still asleep so this time I talked a little louder, "Ronnie you need to wake up." She let out a groan, "I know but we're almost there."

She kept her eyes closed. "Almost where?"

"Well if you opened your eyes you might get a little hint."

"It's too bright."

I let out a laugh, "Don't be a baby."

She opened her eyes and looked over at me, "Sandusky?"

"Yep!"

She smiled widely, "Where are we going?"

"You'll see."

When it came into view she smiled wider, "Cedar Point?"

"Yes ma'am."

"I love you so much!"

I smiled, "I love you too."

When we got out of the car I had to stop her so we could put on sunscreen. She grabbed my hand, "Come on Heather!"

"Let me put the sunscreen back in the car." After locking the car she drug me to the entrance. They scanned our passes and when we entered the park Veronica looked like she was in awe. She drug me towards the pathway on the right, "Don't you need a map?"

"No ma'am, I know the layout by heart!"

"Well where are we going?"

She pointed to a big white building, "Disaster Transport."

The line was short so we only ended up waiting a couple minutes. She led me to the front and then we sat down, "Are you sure you wanna sit in the front?"

She poked my side, "Are you scared?"

"Scared? What do you think I am, a chicken?"

She let out a small laugh, "That's exactly what what I think."

After a whole day of riding rides and playing games the park was closed and we were walking to our car. It looked like things are finally getting better.