Chapter 26: Why's he here?

⚠️ Trigger Warning: This Chapter mentions rape ⚠️

Veronica Sawyer's POV

We walked in the house and dang there's a lot of kids here. I grabbed Chandler's hand and we made our way through the crowd and into the kitchen. She handed me a red solo cup, "What's in this?"

"Just drink it, you'll like it." I took a sip and she was right, it was good. She poured herself something and then we walked into the living room and sat down. I had already finished my first cup someone had noticed and they handed me a new cup I went to take a sip.

"NO!" Heather took the cup from me, "How many times do I have to tell you, don't take cups from anything except me, Mac, or Duke." I rolled my eyes and we went back to the kitchen. Heather threw away my old cup and the full cup of who knows what. While Heather was making me another drink a boy came up to me and got very close.

"Veronicaaaaaa Sawyyyyyyyer!"

"Hello." I tried to get away from him but he was blocking me.

"Myyy names Jordannnnnn. Yourrrr likeeee reaaaaly hot Ronnica Sawyerrrr."

"Thanks." I refused to make eye contact with him.

"Now I knowwwww not everyyyyone at Westerburg was sooo uptight, Rammmm told me about you. Dooo you neeed a boyfriend Ronnica?"

"Nope Jordan, I've got a girlfriend."

He grabbed my a$$, "What a shame." He turned to Chandler. "What about youuuuu Heatherrrr."

"I'm good Jordan." He shrugged and then walked away. "I'm sorry, I didn't think he'd go that far."

"Can we j-just go out back?" She nodded and grabbed my hand then she led the way out. We went and sat under a tree. She handed me the cup. I looked into her eyes, "I hate party's."

"I do too, I didn't know this is where we were gonna end up tonight."

I gulped down the rest of my drink. "I'll be right back."

"You're not getting another drink are you cause I think you should probably stop, my mom's home."

"I'm just gonna get a water, it'll only take a second."

"Ok but if you're gone for more then 5 minutes I'm coming to get you."

I rolled my eyes, "ok" I walked back into the house and to the fridge I grabbed a bottle of water but then some one grabbed me. I thought it was Heather but when I turned around it was JD. I tried to scream but nothing would come out. He grabbed my hand and started to drag me through the party. "HEATHER!" He put his other hand over my mouth. I saw the back door open and Heather came in, but she didn't see me. He drug me upstairs and into a bedroom, he locked the door.

He looked into my eyes, "The less you talk the faster this will be over." I knew what was coming, and there was no way out. No one could come save me, I couldn't even save myself. He brought me over to the bed and then took off his pants, he walked over and kissed me on the lips. He smelled like old cigarette smoke and sweat. He pulled my pants down and then my underwear, I saw him take him underwear off too. I closed my eyes I couldn't watch what he was about to do, I felt a sharp pain as he entered me. A tear fell down my cheek, he then unzipped my jacket and put his hand under my shirt and then under my bra. I thought it would never end but when he pulled out and got off the bed I felt somewhat better. He put his underwear and pants back on, gave me another kiss then left. I stood up and everything hurt, I put my clothes back on and then left the room. I walked downstairs and looked for at least one Heather but Chandler found me.

She walked over to me, "Where'd you go?" She sounded worried. I felt myself started to break and tears started pouring down my face. She pulled me into a hug and then grabbed my hand as we made our way through the crowd. We found Duke and Mac, "We need to go home." Chandler told Duke. Mac walked over to me and brought me into a hug. This time Mac grabbed my hand and Chandler lead the way out. We got in Duke's Jeep, Mac and Chandler sat in the back with me. We drove back to Chandler's house and went up to her room. I was sat down on the bed with Mac and Duke while Chandler went into her closet she brought me out an outfit like I had worn this morning and she went with me into the bathroom. I changed and the sat down on the counter, she grabbed a washcloth and put cold water on it. She started to wipe my face with it, "Are you ok." I shook my head. "Do you wanna talk about it? I shook my head. "You know I'm here though, when you do wanna talk." I nodded.