My blood is your blood

Mystic Falls 1994 or the other reality

Bonnie felt a strange kick in the gut as found herself near Fell's Church ruins.

"Always trust your instincts!" the witch heard her grandmother's voice.

As she put the hand on her stomach and then removed the hand, she could see it was bloody. It was unexplainable to her where that was coming from. Then she looked again and there was no blood, either on her hand or on her stomach. It was a sign that she didn't quite understand.

"Ok-concentrate, Bonnie-what could it be? Kai must be doing something!" she muttered to herself. "Insticts...instinct..." Closing her eyes for a moment, she concentrated.

"το αίμα μου είναι το αίμα σου" she uttered as she put her hand on her stomach again.
*

Mystic Falls 2014

Damon soon found himself on his knees as soon as he crossed over the border. He could hear Caroline shouting for him to return, but he tried to get up. Not long after he stood up, looking at the wound, then at Caroline.

She could also see that he was up and stood amazed.

"Damon?" she said in amazement.

"I-I am fine. I am not bleeding-how can that be???" he said, then looked over at Caroline standing across the border."I have to go"

As Caroline wanted to step over, she felt like she was kicked in the head and decided that what ever happened it seemed to only work on Damon.

He now left, running as fast as he could, strangely, he felt slow, and he realized that he didn't have any of his vampiric traits anymore.

"What a hell," he muttered," looks like-this time that's it!"

He hated that he was so very slow and cursed himself for not getting a car. His phone went and it was Stefan.

"I am fine!" the vampire sifted.

"What do you mean? How could you be fine? Anyway-Jo is on her way" Stefan said.

"Good-as I can't run fast for some reason"

"What happened??? You will bleed to death!!"

"I am not bleeding!" Damon shot. "It looks like something is definitely wrong with the spell thing of this place, or it has become a vampire cleasing thing- as I am normal-again-stop worrying, Stefan! Jo is on the other line."

Jo found Damon at the designated place and he hopped in her car. She was amazed to see him well. It puzzled her still. His puls was very human like.

"I don't know what had happened-one minute I was bleeding and the next- there was no wound-like in a dream- one moment you are falling down and the next you are awake and all is fine" Damon said. "Hit it- need to get to the Diner-and then to Bonnie's house!"

"Right,"Jo said, "we are going back"

She tried to steer around, but Damon thought she would pull a stunt like that and strangely, as he tried to overwehlmed her, he pushed her away by just a slight force of the hand.

"Wow!" Damon exclaimed."How did this happen-this is one weird night!!"

"Witchcraft!" Jo said. "That is why you healed-  but- how is it possible.??" she looked at Damon surprised.

"I don't care how- but you are not coming with me!" he pushed the witch out of the car in no time and took off.

There was nothing and noone stopping him. He was sure now that all in the universe is working with him for the first time in his life. He felt good, clear and serene.

The got to the Bennett house first. He stood there for a moment before he entered. He had been in this house so many times, but for the first time this house had a different feel. He could see her everywhere.

"Grams made a sacrifice," Damon thought, "right-something of Grams is needed"

He went around the house and then got into Sheila's room.

"Things are always hidden behind something-or under something" He looked for hidden places around the room.

"Let's use this wichcraft and rip this room apart-just hope it is not one of those things that only last till midnight-or sunrise in my case" he now put his hand up and as if someone else was directing him he did as he wanted. He could not find anything. Frustrated he sat down on the bed.

"Why," he sifted"why"

But there was no time for slacking and then he went to Bonnie's room. He turned around as he thought he heard someone was to get into the room. He was prepared to hit back if it was needed, but there was nobody. He was in this room only a month or so ago. Bonnie wanted some of her music. He mocked her taste in music. Then they records of Nirvan hidden in one of the cupboards.

"They were my mother's" Bonnie said. "Grams put them away...she would listen to this music...Grams said she listened to it throughtout the whole pregnancy with me."

"Abby!" Damon uttered. "Grams used something of Abby's! Family connections- Gemini!"

Damon took the records with him. He looked for other stuff Bonnie kept of her mother's in her room, and took a box of Abby's jewerly.

"Oh, you are coming home, Bon!" Damon said smirked happily and left the house.
He called Liv.