In my heart

On the plane to Congo, Africa, Damon, Bonnie, Liv didn't speak much. Jo and Kai layed unconscious taken out by the magic Liv and Bonnie used on them.

All three of them wanted to get there as soon as it was possible, so they could do the ritual. 

Flashback

As Jo walked into the Lockwood mansion, she called out for Kai.

"I don't want to see you, bitch! Should have killed you back then."- Kai shot at her.

"You and I were duped since we were kids. "- Jo said.

"What are you talking about?"- Kai now looked at her intrigued.

Jo then told him what she had found out- the real truth of the hybrid gene they carried and what the merge would actually make them, namely into two very  powerful witches. Kai didn't believe her, till Jo threw the old Grimoire, which stated the true nature of it.

"Yes!"- Liv came in the Lockwood mansion and confirmed it to them.

"You knew?!"- Jo looked at her sister amazed at her cool reaction.

Liv confirmed.

"And I can't allow this to happen!"- Liv said and before Jo and Kai could do anything, Liv murmurred words of a spell that was done by Sheila and Eveline when they last met.  It sealed the room where Jo and Kai were in now. Not long afer, Bonnie appeared.

"I am sorry-"Liv said- "but there is no other way."

Jo tried to talk her out of it. Bonnie and Liv now joined their magic and the two twins fell on the floor, unconscious.

They got them into the car and drove them to a small airport Damon had organized to be transferred to.

"It's handy to make good with a vampire!"- Liv said to Bonnie.

Bonnie didn't make a comment just gave her a  look to mind her own business and stop with snarky remarks.

"I know- you and Damon are the real thing."' Liv said to hush things down.

"I just want to get this over and done with"- Bonnie said- "get your brother out of my life and then finally start with MY life."

"Same here"- Liv said. And the two witches drove off to the meeting point.

As the andrenalin subsided Bonnie nestled her head on Damon's shoulder and at one point fell asleep.

He smiled a little taking hold of her hand. Liv just stared at her brother and sister. What she was about to do was something she would have to carry to the rest of her life. Namely, completely stripping Kai and Jo of all the memory of who they were.

"The price is high"- Liv remembered reading her grandmother's diary-"but so it is in the world of magic. They lived a perfectly normal lives. My grandparents."

*********

Stefan was revisiting  all that had happened in the last year. There were several major turning points in his life, and this one seemed to be another major one.

His phone went and he answered-

"Caroline?!"

"I finally got through to Elena and she tells me Elijah decompelled her and then she saw the light and decided to take time off and go to New York or maybe travelling!! Bonnie doesn't answer at all. What the hell?"