Come out wherever you are

Bonnie fought with all the enhanced feelings and senses that were now overpowering her. She tried to steady herself remembering what Elena had told her when she got all her emotions back.

"Focus" she muttered closing her eyes. She sighed."Grams sending me over here wasn't such a good idea, but I guess you wanted me to learn my lesson - respect magic! Well-here-even weireder magic is happening." She clenched her teeth now."I can do this! Maybe if I just wish hard I will get back home, like Dorothy"

*

Alaric finally found Jo unconscious on the side of a road. He called an ambulance and notified Stefan and Caroline, who decided to go back to the college dorms.

"He is set on doing what  ever the hell he is doing?!" Caroline turned to Stefan. She was clearly in a very narky mood."Bonnie was-is my friend too, and I want her back, too, but if that Kai is so mad. We have to have a plan ready to send this guy back."

"Or kill him." Stefan retorted."If only we now had an Original here."

"They are not completely immune to kickass witchcraft" Caroline reminded him.

"And we have no leverage to get their help," Stefan said, "maybe you could ask Klaus to help us?"

Caroline now looked at Stefan as if shooting poisenous darts at him.

"Guess not" he muttered.

*

It was a usual morning for people in Mystic Falls. Except maybe for those who were connected in some way or the other with Damon, Bonnie or even Liv.

If anyone of them tried to find their whereabouts they would fail, as they would never think where Damon and Liv had spend the day waiting for the night.

"This is Bonnie's favourite hideout when she was eight"-Damon said to Liv as they walked into an old house that was uninhabited and the family couldn't sell it as it was labled to be haunted since 1825.

"Four terrible murders happened here." he continued. Nothing to do with vampires. Little witchy girl played home here- "

"She really means so much to you...that you are willing to twist everything." the witch said.

"Like you don't know what it is like." Damon shot back at Liv.

"You are as bad as Kai- if not worse?!"-Liv said.

"I didn't kill any of my family, so, we can discuss who is more twisted me or your brother and the innocent. I am a vampire, trust me...my brother is worse than your brother tenfold- and he found his way to redemption."

"There is no asylum or prison that would get Kai to come close to a road of redemption."-Liv said.

"One thing I have learnt in these 100 and something years of existance is that somehow there is always a way out of something that you don't want.  Another girl taught me that, although I didn't appreciate her much while she was still alive."- having said that he paused for a moment. He smiled a little thinking of Katherine.

"Girls seemed to have quite an influence on you?!"-Liv stated

"What? Ah, well...I am a ladies man, but only two really got me"
"And one of them is Bonnie?! "- Liv uttered.
"You are very sharp."
"You get Bonnie back- you get Elena back. It figures!"
"What is everyone constantly thinking about motives?!"-Damon got angry-"I am doing this for Bonnie! Who cares about Elena. The world doesn't revolve around her"
"I thought yours was."-Liv hit back  purposely.
"She chose to erase me.  So be it! Can't really give a damn anymore."-he said cooly and then his eyes sparkled up - " actually, she did me a favour. It was an eye-opener that I needed. I would be missing something real."

"Whatever"- Liv slipped like she couldn't care less.

In the mean time, Tyler tried to call Liv again- texted her numerous times. He had spoken to Stefan and it was clear that Liv was with Damon. Noone knew where they were. Damon made sure their phones are off and the spell on Mystic Falls didn't allow the locator spell through.

"Why did she agree to do this?"- Tyler was baffled. She feared Kai immensely. Damon Salvatore had leverage, that was clear.

***

In the hospital Jo regained consciousness and Alaric wanted to know exactly what had happened. She told him about Damon and his witchy powers.

"Liv is with him."- Alaric then said.

"What? No!"- Jo wanted to get up but she was still woozy.

"When he gets something in his head there is no stopping him."-Alaric said- "he must have figured it out how to have the passage open."

"You said that he wasn't that clever...we are not ready. I am not ready to face Kai"- Jo said worried.

"Maybe Bonnie will only get through and he will stay there."- Alaric said to comfort her.

"He is too clever- but...I don't get how they switched their powers. I mean- Damon can't be a witch now."

"Maybe it is not a bad thing. Maybe he can stop Kai -crazy as it sounds. Bonnie is tough, but she hasn't got the mean streak like Damon."- Alaric contemplated.

Jo now struggled to get up, wanting to leave explaining that it was important that they stop Liv from opening the passage. Somehow Alaric managed to convince her that their hands were tied at the moment.

In College, Caroline was explaining Elena what had happened and that it looked like Bonnie would be home in a few hours. Elena was happy.

"He said he would find a way."- she said- "and he crossed over and he was fine??"

"Alaric just texted me. Jo is fine. It looks like Damon is a witch now??!"- Caroline updated her friend.

Elena looked at her friend wide-eyed.

"Stranger things have happened."- Caroline then said- "so- ok...he gets Bonnie back, which is super cool- but we have noone to stand up to that crazy brother of Jo's!?"

"What if Jo and Liv join their powers together?? I mean- two is stronger than one, right?"- Elena said-" and there is Bonnie- or now witchy Damon"

"...you might have something there..."- Caroline said now dialing Alaric.

********

In 1994 or the other side of Mystic Falls, Kai tried to understand how the switch happened and why he could not use the magic on Bonnie. If she was a vampire now, he should be able to overpower her.

"Come out, come out wherever you are."- he could hear Bonnie calling him- "don't you want to meet the lady who fell from the star"

"What...you are supposed to be the good witch??"- she could hear Kai hiding in a house.

"I am hungry and you are a great meal"- Bonnie said smirking- "why are you hiding now-you don't like how the roles have reversed now?? I can wait...it's not like we are going anywhere soon"

She looked at the sun that was about to set in a little while. She thought of Damon.

"So, what do you want to do? Tetris or..crossword puzzle...or..."- Damon asked.

"Watch the sunset."- Bonnie said- "I'll show you where I used to go. It's a real house of horrors. I have always loved scary stories.When my mum and Grams argued, I would go there and play. It was my way of escaping 'Kansas'. I would pretend Dorothy is my best friend and we would go on an adventure."

"Not the old Miller's house?!"- Damon said.

"Yep...that one!"- Bonnie said.

Mystic Falls, in the old Miller's house -present-

"Wizard of Oz is her favourite book."- Damon said to Liv. She could see the way he spoke about Bonnie and she then blurted out.

"You fell in love with her, didn't you?!"

Damon now looked at Liv and nodded.