Take my past and take my sins like empty sails take the wind

In Withmore, Jo read the Grimoire, learning the truth about her and Kai's hybrid gene.

"The merge will not kill us...but...OMG!!"- she said astonished as she finished the chapter reading the last sentence once again.

In Mystic Falls, Liv spoke to Kai with the magic barrier between them.

"What do you know about grandfather?"- Liv asked.

"What? Now you want to talk family?!"- Kai smirked.

"Oh, come on! With us it is all about family, but not in a fuzzy way."- Liv said.

"You turned out to be a real tough chick!"

"It's called survival"- Liv replied-"so, you surviving depends on what you know about grandfather"

"I tell you about grandfather- what do I get out of it?"

"Me not setting Damon on you."- Liv said.

"Oh, like he can do me any harm, seriously. You have to do better than that."

"Don't test me. Once upon a time you were the big bad warlock of the family, but, times have changed and little girls grow up!"- Liv said- "I knew you wouldn't talk."

"So you came her to gloat and tell me how badass you've become."

"Pretty much!"- Liv said and walked away.

As she got out she smiled cheekily as she had the answer she was looking for. Kai had Bonnie's magic on him.

"Then Jo has all of his magic- or...father has hidden it somewhere"- she concluded her thought.

*******

In Damon's apartment, Bonnie went to change and Damon ordered some food.

"Choose whatever room you like."- he said.

"There are only two rooms."- Bonnie said.

"I know this is not the Boarding House, but., whatever room suits you best, I will get the other. You know me, I like watching old movie till five in the morning."

"So, you will be spending time on the couch anyway."- Bonnie concluded, then she added- "You got this apartment for me?!"

Damon nodded. It was clear like a perfect sunny day that all he had done lately was for her.

"Thank you."- she uttered looking at him poignantly and then looked at the food that was delivered.

"Wow, all my favourites are here. Now, seriously...this has to stop!"

"Why?  You've been through hell and now you deserve the best of the best. Being with that lunatic Kai asks for a royal ...something."- Damon explained.

He got out a couple of plates and they sat down to eat.

It felt like home, and for Damon that was a first. He had not experienced anything like it before. He was filled with happiness.

"I've not really been in love before"-he remembered Bonnie saying -"the kind that makes your heart want to explode, that you can't eat or sleep and constantly think about that person...that you know he is the one and you can't explain it-you just know"

"Do you want that rib? It's a bit bloody still"-Bonnie offered.

"Ha?"-Damon snapped out of his thoughts.

"The rib"-Bonnie repeated-"where were you?"

"Nowhere. The rib-  fine, yeah, although I need more of something with a bit more red"
He went to the fridge and poured some of the blood in the wine.
"More?"-he offered to pour some more wine in her glass.
"Yes."-Bonnie raised the glass for the refill it.
"I don't want to spoil this but what is the plan of action?"
"We stalk them"-Bonnie said.
"Lurk"-Damon corrected her-best way to get info...they are too secretive. I can't make out whether Jo is a good or a bad one"
"What makes you say that?"-Bonnie said.
"She is strange.  She just gives out a weird vibe. My gut never failed me so far. We should watch out for her!"