The wicked witches

"Are we all ready?!" Liv asked looking at Jo, Alaric and Tyler.

The trio nodded.
Alaric and Tyler then went to the kitchen and waited for the sign to get out of the house.

"I so hate leaving them with him." Alaric said to Tyler.

"Trust me, I never thought I'd say that I wish I was a hybrid again- but now I wish I was one."

"Me too. Not hybrid-you know."Alaric muttered.

As the heard 'enter' said in latin and they got out, and Kai entered. Liv and Jo now stood in front of him, and everyone present could feel all their emotions highten.

"And here we are,"Kai said in his maniacal manner,"you're grown old Jo"

Jo clenched with her teeth, trying hard to keep it together and not charge at him.

"And you are- Liv, right?? So, shall we have a drink? In the solitary confinement I have taken time to learn how to be a tad bit polite"

"But we haven't" Liv thought and pressed the redial button on her phone which gave Luke the sign to start the spell to imprisone Kai in the house.

Jo and Liv quickly ran to the kitchen murmurring the words of the spell. Kai went after them, but as Liv and Jo got out of the house he could not follow them out.

"You bitches!" he shouted standing at the back door of the kitchen.

Both women looked at him in an extremely cold manner.

"Did you seriously think that I would not be ready to meet you one day?? Especially after Damon had returned and told us all about you-and not just that. I remember how you hunted us around the house" Liv said.

"You are one wicked wicked little witch!"

"Make it two" Jo said.

"This is payback. I get it," Kai said fuming, "don't you think that I will not find a way to get out of here?!"

"Oh, you will try. I know," Liv said, "but this time I will make sure you stay here forever!"

The sister turned away and Kai screamed, cursing them promising revenge.

Alaric and Tyler now came up to them as the moved away from the house. Each of them hugging their respective girlfriend.

"You are really badass!" Tyler said to Liv smiling as she joined him.

"Let's go."Liv said."Does anyone know how Bonnie is?"

"She is out of surgery. She will be fine." Alaric informed the witch.

"Good. Anyone want a drink?!" Liv said and they all went away from the mansion.

*

Ever since the Travellers took over the town, the vampire blood could be detected by magic and made redundant. So, Liz and rest of them had to wait and oblige by the hospital protocol and wait for the special transport being prepared to get Bonnie out of Mystic Falls. For Damon this was the longest night in his entire existance and nearly as excruiciating as the one when he was faced with the fact that he was in transition. But he stayed at the town border together with Stefan talking about everything that had happened on the recent years.

"I didn't want to do all the crazy,"Damon said,"deep down I didn't but then like- something pissed me off and I just snap and"

"You always had anger management issues." Stefan then said.

"Oh, the years of college you've taken you have a degree in psycho- I forgot." Damon said.

"I kind of always believed that somehow you will learn to manage it."

"Hence Lexie!" Damon looked at Stefan.

"And Elena" Stefan added.

"Seriously? Uou gave up on Elena cos of me?!" Damon exclaimed.

"Huh-she was making you better. I don't know- I"

"You claimed that she was the love of your life,"
Stefan looked at his brother with saddness in his eyes,"but I am not hers!"

"And neither am I. But who cares, right?! I mean-she never really was- she had always wanted me to change. I have always felt that I am not really good enough"

"And Bonnie takes on the whole package?!"
Stefan concluded.

"Yes- and it feels good." Damon then said.

"Look-sun is coming up." Stefan saw the first rays appear wiping away the remains of the night.

For the first time in a very long while, the two brothers were at peace. They reconnected. Stefan remembered a gypsy woman saying to him, "your heart bleeds for a family member-it will heal one day"

Liz returned to the hospital and started the proceedings for Bonnie's transfer. The attending was not pleased about the decision, and for the first time in her life, Liz wished Caroline was there or even Damon, so they would be able to compell the doctor and make things much easier.

She signed the papers taking the whole responsibility if anything should happen to Bonnie in the transfer. As they finally were done with the whole preparations, Liz notified Damon that they were on their way.

"Yes," he said, "we are waiting."

Stefan notified Caroline and Elena that everything was on the go.

"I wish they could drive faster." Damon said.

Stefan then looked at his phone and now relayed the message to Damon.

"They trapped Kai in the Lockwood mansion."

Damon smiled.

"This is going to be one good day!" he said. "The psychopath thought he could win against us!"

Then they could hear he ambulance with the sheriff's car in front and within minutes as they crossed the border. Liz stopped making the ambulance stop. Stefan immediately compelled the paramedics.

Damon rushed into the ambulance and as he saw Bonnie, his heart stopped a beat.

"Damon" the witch said smiling.

"Here," he cut into his wrist- and gently pulled her head up so she could drink the blood.

It took only a few seconds as the vampire blood streamed through her system healing the gunshot wound.

"I'm fine." she said and they embraced one another like they had not seen each other for a thousand years.

"I got you back." the vampire whispered holding her tight.

Another love (Bamon)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें