Can't pretend

Bonnie made her way to the diner, where Damon had already waited having ordered Binnie's favourite milkshake and blueberry muffins.

She walked in smiling as he saw him at a table waiting.

"I guess you had slept like a baby" he found himself strangely  babbling stuff that didn't make sense. And he found it weird not understanding where it was coming from.

"This is so good" Bonnie took a sip of the shake.

"You probably want coffee" he said.

"Yeah" the witch curled up a tiny smile.

Damon called the waitress immediately.

"Now spill all about Gemini" Damon shuffled in his seat impatiently.

"Can I have the breakfast first. I haven't had a normal one since forever" Bonnie moaned.

"You are referring to the breakfast I served." Damon squinted narkily.

"No. That I actually missed- omg, the blood one- wow- I get you guys now. I wanted more and more." Bonnie refered to her brief and very weird experience as a vampire.

"Being a witch was mad," Damon shared his feelings about the magical switch,"hey -I live my vamp self- but I would swap being a witch anyday. It's kickass."

"If you can be both, I guess you'd love to be that kind of a hybrid."

"Brings back memories of Silas." Damon said.

"So you say Liv got him trapped at Lockwood's?" Bonnie tilted her gead curiously.

"Yeah. Noone is really speaking to me. I got it from Stefan."

"Everyone is so -different. I don't know -Elena compelling herself to forget you? Hurt,ha?"

"At first," Damon said truthfully, which threw her a bit, "it's her life. I am over it-we have a warlock to dispose of -how about you and I merge our vampire-witch whatever -it- was -can't wait to get my fangs dirty"

"Ages ago thus would really made me cringe, but now I say Game On!"

"That's my girl!" Damon exclaimed in the heat of the moment.

She looked at him slightly puzzled at the reaction.

"What?! You and I made a great team before and - we can do it again!"

"We did" Bonnie uttered as she sipped a bit of her coffee.

Nothing was the same as before. Already with the Caroline and Elena, she felt that something was different, and she didn't know if it was only her, but she felt like they have drifted away. She felt good being with Damon and sharing the latest with him.

"Grams had so many secrets."Bonnie said.

"And the diary is still there?" Damon asked.

"That doesn't matter-what I need is the Parker Grimoire."

"Liv probably has it?!" Damon said.

"We are doing this my way!" Bonnie said.

"What do you want to say that I can be trusted to steal something without making a lot of noise."

"I have a plan," Bonnie said,"if you want to play on my team than let me do it my way"

"Yes, sir!" Damon joked saluting.

Bonnie's phone rang and she answered the call. It was Elena."I am having something to eat- at the diner- I don't know-yes, shopping sounds good. Later."

"You go," Damon said, "I will see you later."

"Ok "the witch stood up and took a second, shooting a cheeky look at the vampire, "and don't do anything I wouldn't do"