Defying logic

Still holding onto her, Damon looked at Bonnie, who looked back at him in some kind of magical haze.

"And...awkwardness descends..."- he muttered faintly.

Bonnie smiled a little- "No...defying all possible global scenarios...this feels right...very..."

"Very?!"- he repeated smiling too.

She now kissed him.

Everything changed. She changed. He changed. It surprised her. It surprised him.

She now took him by the hand and led him to one of the bedrooms.

Unlike many times before where he completely rushed taken by the feverish passion. He now looked at her like the creature who fell from the stars.

"Bon..."- he whispered brushing his fingers over her collarbone and then slowly trailing up to her neck.

"I so want this... I dreamt of it..."- he gasped a bit, his blue eyes blured with the desire. And he closed his eyes as she kissed him again pulling him onto the bed with her. When he opens the eyes it would be a dream, like once before, he thought.

But it was not.  It was the most real thing he had ever felt.
*****
In an apartment in Mystic Falls

Liv was restless. She tried to focus by meditating, but it was to no avail.
"Come on...lay down...you need some sleep"-Tyler urged her now taking her by the hand.
"I just....huh...I worked on this since I was a kid...and I am nearly there to make things right"
"I get..."-Tyler said-"but I have also learned that things don't go right if you are tense..."
"Oh- yeah?!"-she smiled cheeckily.
"Yeah"-Tyler said and now pulling her into a kiss.

Whereas in Whitmore college two vampire friends returned to the dorms.

"This has changed Bonnie...something was so different about her.."-Caroline said to Elena as they walked into their room.
"Yeah...it was like she was somewhere else in her mind all the time..."
"I thought it was me...you noticed it too?!... And the whole Damon thing...but you know what is weird...she can go to Myatic Falls, but she is staying in an apartment here?!"-Caroline remarked.
"Yeah..."-Elena uttered.
"It's like she is not Bonnie anymore"-Caroline concluded.

Elena was quiet. Maby times she listened to Jenna about how a person changes when you start college. You meet a new set of friends. Interests change. You get occupied with your studies. And that last summer seemed to have shuffled a lot. What she had written in her diary about choosing her memories be erased and try to be happy indicated that the love she felt for Damon wasn't good for her. It was unhealthy.

Flashback

"I have to tell you something Elena"-Jeremy said to her as they were sitting one day in the diner.
"What?...What's happened?"
"Remember when we were driving back from Denver,Rose was there with us in the car...I could see her...and...she said that Damon is either the best thing for you or the worst!"-he looked at Elena then seriously-"he brought the worst out of you..."

Elena now told this to Caroline.
"I really don't know what to tell you...but...yeah... you would do stuff that wasn't really you...you was like you were blinded by him..."-Caroline said.
"Toxic..."-Elena sighed- " I never wanted to be in a toxic relationship... "

"It was like you were sick...like a bad echantment..."- Caroline then said.

_____

 In Lockwoods mansion, Kai calmed down after another angry outburst.

"Well...you think that I cannot act out of my prison..."- he muttered.

Then he cut his palm and poured the blood in one ashtray.

"Ok..."- he said smiling smug.

______

Bonnie smiled kissing Damon and then brushing with her nose over his nose.

"Happy ?..."- Damon muttered giving her a peck.

"Yeah..."she whispered feeling elated- "... and not awkward at all..."

"No... defying logic... is something I do best..."- he said flipping her over. She laughed.

But as he wanted to kiss he felt a sharp pain going through him, he moved away holding himself by the stomach.

"Damon...?!"- Bonnie now jumped up, taking hold of his head in her hands.

He went extremely pale and in his eyes she could see that someone had sent a magic spell on him.

"Bon... it hurts"- he gasped nearly breathless.

"Lay down...huh... someone is doing something..."-

She covered him up.

"I need to go to Mystic Falls... I need my grams' Grimoire..."- she said to him.

"Hu...hurry..."- he curled up now sweating.

She quickly got dressed and took her phone now dialling Liv.