How You Met (13th Doctor)

Guess who's making a new alien in this one 😂 enjoy

♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

You're hiding in a cupboard, trembling in fear. You try to focus mainly on your breathing, trying so damn hard to stay silent. You shut your eyes tight as your hear the hard and heavy footsteps enter your kitchen. Why couldn't you have gone out the back door? Why did you have to hide in the damn cupboard?

A tear slips from your eye as the footsteps get closer and closer. Your knees are tucked into your chest as you note your lip to keep yourself from crying out in fear.

You open your eyes and look through the crack in the cupboard to be met with a very goat-like crystal blue eye. You let out a scream and the creature opens the cupboard.

You take a look at the creature, your mouth hanging open in shock. Definitely not human and definitely not a prop.

It's got crystal blue goat eyes and it's head is huge. It's the size of two watermelons! The creatures head is smooth and looks very slimy. On the top of it's head is two deer antlers. It has a sort of human-like figure, although it looks like the creature has some sort of skin flap connecting the arms and legs... like a glider.

It's hooves stomp as it watches you. It wants you to run. It's eyes are taunting you and you're suddenly filled with so much fear and adrenaline. You look around you for a weapon and find a frying pan. Best thing you've got.

You grab the pan and hold it Rapunzel style over your shoulder. You know it may not do anything if you hit it, but maybe it could give you some time to run away.

"I-Im not afraid to use this!" You yell at the horned beast in front of you. "I'm warning you! Stay back!"

The creature takes a step forward and you quickly swing the pan down on its head before running out like a bat out of hell. You see a woman with a very strange sense of style open the doors to a strange blue box and motion you in.

"Come on! Quickly!" She keeps calling you closer. You decide to go to her and run faster. No one else here could help you and she obviously notices you're in danger.

The blond woman smiles as you get closer and moves out of the way so you can get into the blue box.

You quickly run in and slam the door behind you, resting your forehead against the door as you breathe in and out hard. Your legs are hurting like hell...

"Are you alright?" You hear the woman ask behind you.

"Y-Yeah..." You turn and gasp as you look around. The blue box... isn't a box.

"Where am I?" You ask quietly, looking at the weird console in the middle.

The woman smiles as she watches you.

You feel the frying pan in your hand slip a little but grip it hard again and raise it once more. "Are you with that-that thing?" You question, panic in your voice. The woman raises her hands above her head with her eyes widened.

"No! It's just me! And occasionally my friends. But right now it's just me. Please put the pan down." The woman pleaded, her hand outstretched as if she's calming a wild animal.

You lower the pan and look around in confusion. "So who are you?"

"The name's Doctor, the Doctor." She smiled, stretching her hand out for a shake. You shake her hand before giving her your name.

"(Full name). Um... Doctor of what exactly?"

"Everything really! Space usually." She smiles, running around the strange glowing room.

"And this place... It's alien." You state slowly.

"Yep! Her name is the TARDIS." She grins. "That out there is a Ghuji, an alien from the planet Allysk. Accidentally brought him here."

"So it is with you!" You raise the pan again.

"No! Put that down! I'm taking him home. I just have to get him in the TARDIS."

You nod and swallow nervously. The Doctor grins and runs out, getting the Ghuji's attention. The Doctor and the alien run into the TARDIS and she quickly flips a lever, making the whole room shake and a weird wheezing noise occur.

After a few seconds the shaking and noise stopped and the Doctor opened the doors. The creature walked out and so did you in astonishment.

"We... moved." You gasp. "We actually moved. Doctor, how-?" You were so astonished you couldn't speak.

"Welcome to the universe! Very dangerous. Would you like to come along?" She grins, holding her hand out to you. You grin back and nod, running into the TARDIS with her.