Valentine's Day (Nine)

I'm late for the holiday as usual 😂

I didn't realize Valentine's day passed? So like... enjoy?

Please don't be upset with me for being late xx I love you guys so much

Let me know what you think! I'm pretty bad at fluff so.... ye!

♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

Nine:

You're in your room on the TARDIS currently trying to find the perfect clothes for your perfect date with your perfect boyfriend. You had a lot of anxiety. You never liked Valentine's day cause let's face it, you were jealous. Everyone had their significant other while you just had fanfiction and TV characters (ahahaha me. You beauts are lovely though ❤). This year, however, was different. You had the Doctor, a 903 year old alien who still looked quite dashing despite his age.

You aren't even sure as to where the Doctor is taking you, but it appears the TARDIS does. You find a gorgeous lilac colored dress that looks sort of medieval and grin before slipping it on.

You spin a little and grin as you watch it flow out

You spin a little and grin as you watch it flow out. The TARDIS hums in approval and you look up at the ceiling. "Hey, old girl. Thank you. Do you maybe have some type of hair accessory?" You ask softly.

A door opens near the closet and you look in to see a bunch of hair accessories. Your eyes land on a flower crown immediately and you place it atop your head.

You grin and walk over to your mirror, putting on some very light makeup

You grin and walk over to your mirror, putting on some very light makeup. "How do I look?"

The TARDIS just hums and you smile. For all you knew, the TARDIS could be insulting you but you chose not to think that. The TARDIS used to hate you but you try to believe that she likes you at least a bit more now.

You do one last twirl in the mirror and then walk out of your room down the lengthy corridors to the console room. When you're finally in there, you see the Doctor in a very nice suit, looking as handsome as ever. He gives you a grin as he looks at you and walks over to press a kiss to your lips.