I Can't Lose You (Ten) *Requested :)*

Prepare for the saddest oneshots so far. I think this is angsty?? If not, please correct me.

I am also apparently very bad at keeping things sad the whole time so happy ending? Check.

This is a request :3 thedoctorlied I hope you enjoy! I'M SO SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG 😭

Request: really angsty 10 x reader, dealing with mental health issues

🚨❗WARNING: Depression, suicidal ideation, self-harm.❗🚨

If this is not what you wanted, please let me know and I will try again.

Also yes I know I'm bad at writing requests in order of how I got them. Im just dealing with mental health so I feel like it would be better to do this now.

♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

You couldn't take the heartbreak you were feeling. You had given up hope months ago. The Doctor had left you - again. This time though, he wasn't coming back. He just... abandoned you.

He told you he would be back within a month or two. You trusted him and he broke his promise... it's been two years. You kept your hopes up for about a year until one day you met a woman by the name of Sarah-Jane Smith.

You were investigating a fishy business. Some things just didn't add up to you. People were going missing and they all worked in this building.

You decided to investigate when you heard about it because you just knew that it was something alien. And when something alien happens, who comes?

The Doctor.

No matter what regeneration, he would be there. And you had hoped it would be your Doctor.

You decided to break in at night when the building is closed and the security is asleep. You'd been coming at night for weeks just watching to make sure you could find a way to get in unnoticed and you found that the guards go to sleep at a specific time, because who would break in at 3 in the morning?

Apparently, you.

The Doctor and you had made your own sonic screwdriver in case of any emergencies. You kept it tucked in your combat boots at all times so you grabbed it and used it on the lock of a window.

When the window unlocked, you lifted it slowly and climbed in, making sure not to make a sound. Once inside, you dusted yourself off and then nearly screamed as you saw a face in the window you just climbed through.

"Shhh! I'm not here to hurt you!" The woman whispered.

"Who are you?" You whisper back defensively.

"Sarah-Jane Smith. You?" She asked as she climbed in.

"(Y/n)."

"Nice to meet you." She looks at the object in your hand and raises her eyebrows. "That's alien."

"Yes..." You trail off. "Its, um, it's-"

"I know. You're with the Doctor then? Or are you the Doctor?"