Prøpøsâl

There was a strange silence in court room when Warrior Princess Anika made her way inside it , The people were whispering and ministers were discussing and from the look on king face she readed that the situation is something more than any matter related to their kingdom .

"Pita Maharaj" She bowed down at front of her father as she made her way towards the chair of chief army as they all were going to discuss about update on the tools and the weapons Army need in upcoming days .

"Ladies are not allowed to sir here My Princess" A minister spoke in protest seeing her sitting equal with them "And being a princess you need to sit behind curtains" he completed and the Pregnant silence spread in court room .

"And May I know why ladies can't sit here Ramkishan?" She raised her brows threatingly daring him to speak anything absurd but deep down in her heart she knew the answer itself .

"Because their beauty are distraction my Princess" He replied as sweat of fear slipped down from his head and ran down deep in his posaq.

"That's it , Then I think my presence isn't a distraction here Ramkishan" She replied smugly and peoples behind the chairs of ministers and the Queen , Princess and maid behind the curtain gasped seeing her talking too much normally about her ugliness .

After her response nothing came out from Minister Ramkishan side , he bowed down and sat in silence like others .

**

"My lord" Abraah bowed at front of Shivay who was chucking wine down his throat "Our messenger is on the way of Madhavgarh, we also sent our three ministers with him so they can talk about further rasams" His eyes were down while he informed Shivay .

"Where is Suraam" Shivay asked with dark look crossing his eyes , The type of look when he get adamant on making someone beg to him on his knees.

"Minister Suraam is in Army Camp My Majesty , He is updating our old weapons and teaching few new techniques of fight to our soldiers " Abraah replied in momotone as he wondered when he tried to understand the reason behind the danger look on the face of his majesty.

"I want you both in our Plan Chambber within 10 minutes " Shivay ordered as his voice was thick like slice he sounded more dangerous than he looked few seconds before , he dismissed Abraah by signing through his hand as his thought went back on the piece of information he gathered about Madhavgarh "She will be Queen of this kingdom , Doesn't matter if i have to use Any trick of Shaam Daam Dannd Bhed (Advice , Money , Punishment , Secret)" .

**

The court room was filled with people and their complain to their relative , Rich sellers or the tax ,Anika was listening everyone side and sharing her own opinion in matter of sellers and Tax ignoring family matters completely .Suddenly  a butler came running inside the courtroom and bowed down

"May I know the reason of your sudden disturbance ?"King shouted on top of his voice as the man shiver till his core "This should be really important else..." he left his threat hanged in mid sounding more dangerous .

"MY Lord, I am sorry for creating disturbance but the news is much more important " he stammered as King calmed down a little before signalling him to speak .

"My Lord, Ministers of Jhanshi are seen on our Border , They want to come inside of our kingdom as King of Jhanshi have a proposal for you " The butler said and a confused look cross across the face of King , Ministers. and Warrior Princess Anika .

"Let them in our kingdom and bring them here ASAP but if anyone feel any kind of threat then make them prisioner" King ordered as butler nodded before heading back towards border and soon they are start wondering over the sudden presence of ministers of Jhanshi.

**

"My lord" both ministers bowed down at front of Shivay Singh Rathode , They made their way inside and waited patiently for their majesty to speak .

"Suraam I want you to prepare our Army for war against Madhavgarh " He spoke this much smoothly that the both minister were dumbstruck for few minutes before regaining their own self back .

"But My lord , We sent proposal for Princess of Madhavgarh few days back and May I know the reason behind war?" Suraam asked and If it was anyone else who had asked the same from him then he would have been begging for death but as Suraam and Abraah were his childhood friends he seemed to care about them .

"Because Princess of Madhavgarh is going to reject the Proposal" He replied smugly and smirked before figuring locations of border of his own state and the route of Madhavgarh.

"My Lord, I am sorry for my curiosity  but may I ask How you are sure about it?" This time the second Minister asked and Shivay chuckled dryly .

"Because I know she will" He said .

**

"I , Warrior Princess Anika denying the Marriage proposal of King of Jhanshi and I don't fear consequences" Anika raised her voice for the first time in past an hour as the King and Ministers of Jhanshi kept making comment about the profit and loss of the Marriage .

"Then I have an advice , Prepare yourself for worst Princess" The old minister look straight in Anika's eyes , The fierciness  light  and her  aroma was screaming why his king choosed her but the dark tone of skin made him confuse , He thought for a minute and tried to read more about the Princess but her cold threat caught him off guard, the only thing he was able to get hold on was She isn't the one She looks

"Be thankfull you are our guest else i would have sliced your tongue for threating me" .

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

I want to know  your thoughts about the story guys .... i will be glad if you guys will share ❤