Accusing glares 🖤

||I have only one request to do, Read the chapter with patience||

Anika paced to and fro in her chamber , her heart ached in pain after what she heard from healer she felt betrayed , heartbroken and what not , Her vision blurred with tears but she blinked away her tears not letting them fall .

"My Queen what's wrong?" Sara asked after few good minutes and get a hard glare in response .

"I am nor Queen neither Princess , Don't you dare to call me that Sara and for now get out" She shouted on her maid cum bestfriend who jumped on her place in fear , Sara's vision blurred due to tears but she didn't fail to notice Anika's pained , tears and sorrowful eyes , She kept silent and didn't budged from her place and kept staring Anika with worry .

"Anika" Sara called her softly and Anika's patience broke , tears start Cascading down from her eyes like river , she bitted her lower lips to control her loud sobs and in a blink Sara stood on Anika's side and wrapped her arms around her friend , the sob escaped Anika's mouth and she digged her face in Sara's neck and cried .

"What's wrong" Sara asked softly and caressed Anika's back who sobbed like a baby in Sara's shoulder , It pained sara to see her all tym tough princess crying , she doesn't even know the reason but deep down in her heart she knew it's related to King Shivay , The man has his own effect on her Bestfriend , he has power to make her blush , laugh , smile and cry .

"I feel betrayed , it's paining here" She sobbed pointing towards her chest " I don't know what i expected Sara but surely not this , it is unbearable , How can he? " She murmured wiping her tears angrily " but why i am crying?" She parted away from Sara and controlled her emotions , her face turned blank "I knew it all from starting , i knew it that Queen Aasha and Queen Padma have rights over King Shivay like me , when i knew it all from before itself then why it's hurting this much" she devoid any emotion to show on her face "I was bounded to be Queen of Jhanshi , i gave king Shivay my words and i couldn't even stopped this marriage in any condition , so it's fine , Marriage happened and I m Queen of Jhanshi" She murmured to herself and Sara stood beside her silently , she didn't even tried to ask again about the matter , She just stood on Anika's side silently .

Anika pulled out her Jhumkas harshly from her ear before throwing them away in a corner , she did same with neck , head and waist jewel and bent down to remove her anklet , without giving a damm to her surrounding she threw her anklet straight towards the entrance of chamber and it hitted straight on Shivay's face who just entered in her chamber to explain the situation to her .

"Sara out" King Shivay ordered and Sara passed an angry glare towards King Shivay before she start making her way towards door but before she can go Queen Anika held her hand and stopped her in her way .

"SHE isn't going anywhere King Shivay" her eyes blaze fire and She look towards him angrily , Shivay kept mum under her angry glares before he stepped towards her and tried to free Sara's hand from Anika's grip .

"She isn't going anywhere" Queen Anika screamed angrily and tightened her grip more on Anika's wrist , she clutched her lehanga in other hand for controlling her blazing anger , King Shivay pulled her fingers away from Sara wrist one and one and when he pulled Anika's last finger away from Sara's wrist , his cheeks burned and loud slap sound echoes in the chamber , Sara's eyes widened , she gasped in shock and King Shivay straightened his tiktee head before staring straight in Anika's eyes , his eyes showed his anger , pain and hurt but the dominant emotion was anger .