Preparation 🖤

"king Aaditya " King Shivay called King of Madhavgarh , grabbing his and others attention "We will leave tomorrow with Princess Anika, it's been three days and Jhanshi need the King and Queen " He said and murmurs were heard in dinning table , Wives and daughters of King Aaditya whispered something in each others ear which went unheard by King Shivay , his temper rose seeing this ill behaviour but he stayed calm , trying his best to not create a scene but his little control lost when Queen of Madhavgarh words went heard by him "What if he made Princess Anika his mistress instead of Queen" his head snapped towards the Queen and he controlled himself for snapping her tongue out .

"What you just said ,  Queen Aaradhna" He raised his brows , daring her to repeat her words but the Queen was hell adamant on pissing him off .

"What's if you made Princess your mistress?" She smirked when everyone gasped and King Shivay held the wooden table tightly for controlling himself .

"What made you think this ? Are you pointing finger on my intentions and If you think that Princess Anika will stay there as my mistress then you don't even know the princess of Your Kingdom" He retorted angrily , his voice held pure and raw anger and if it was on him then he would sent the Queen Aaradhna 6 foot under earth for talking nonsense .

"I am just asking my doubt" The Queen shrugged which seem too much unroyal like but no one commented , King Aaditya stare the Queen with pissed look but that didn't bother the Queen a little .

"So, I think i need to delay my journey and Marry my Queen first, you all have one day for preparations because we are going to marry tomorrow" He announced and all eyes widened , they stare King Shivay with open mouth who joined his hand at front of his plate full of food before pushing the plate away . He stood on his place and his action was followed by Abhraam too and start leaving the dinning chamber , he was about to set his foot out from chamber that's when Princess Anika entered in dinning chamber , followed by Sara and Mala who was holding brass bowl full of food , Princess Anika's smile faded when she saw King Shivay leaving the chamber , She look towards his plate and frowned seeing the food untouched .

"Did something happen here?" She asked politely , King Shivay shaked his head negatively with a small smile but Queen Aaradhna poked her nose in mid "Yes ! You are going to get married tomorrow" Her words sent Anika off gaurd and Shivay turned back , shoting an angry look towards Queen before turning back towards Anika who stare them stunned .

"What you made Princess?" He asked softly and there eyes met , he blinked assuringly , telling her through eyes that he will explain later , She blinked back and plastered her fake smile before smiling towards Queen Aaradhna and other wives of King Aaditya including Queen Kala who was sitting right beside of King Aaditya .

"It's ritual of Madhavgarh to make dessert for would be husband at least once in own house , So it's kheer" Queen Aaradhna once again poked in mid and Shivay clutched his fist tightly in anger , it took him everything to not pounce on the Queen and get punished for disrespecting a Queen in her own kingdom and also he can't risk his alliance with his Princess Anika "Anyway there are many more ritual to perform today only as tomorrow is marriage , Sara you go and start making paste for mehendi and haldi , Also take Anika with you to clean her off" Queen Aaradhna spoke , Sara placed the dessert on mid of dinning table , The smile which was there on face of Anika when she entered in chamber vanished and King Shivay observed everything silently , although she never once complained about the treatment she get from royals of Madhavgarh but he can see everything , he observed every single person from past three days and came on conclusion that King Aaditya is too lose to handle the problem of palace and Kingdom together and being a king he choosed to handle Kingdom instead of trying to handle both , Queen kala is too proudy and arrogant that no one take interest in her except King Aaditya ,few personal maids and Princess Anika who just listen her mother , The other Queens are affraid of Anika's anger but they too don't leave chance to taunt and make  princess feel low but the most amusing thing he noticed is her reaction , She always react blank on every happenings around her , She doesn't seem to mind there little act of making her feel low or anything , she just stay in herself with Sara , Mala and Ahilya but specially Sara and Now he realised the place of Sara in Anika's life .