|A place close to heart|

"On your knees , right now" Her Dominating voice boomed in every corner of war chamber , Abhraam gulped and look towards Shivay who was staring the lady at front of him without blinking .

"We apologise for our inappropriate behaviour My Queen" They all quickly get on their knees and said together , the minister whose tongue was sliced by Anika tried to speak but failed and hanged his head down , tears made their ways down from his cheeks and Anika's features softened , she just realized what she did with him in anger but still she maintained her hard aura and stood right at front of him "Minister , Call healer soon " She ordered and Abhraam nodded before bowing in respect and leaving the chamber , Shivay stood on his place and moved towards his ministers who were kneeling at front of Princess Anika .

"You all didn't only disrespect Princess Anika, you all disrespected  your future Queen and also questioned on my decision" he shouted angrily "this fight was between you and would be Queen of Jhanshi , I had no role in it, As a punishment from my side you all are suspended from your minister position in my court room" they all gasped listening the announcement and Anika too turned her head towards him .

"My Majesty , it will bring same on us and people will disgrace our family , don't do this with us , we apologise for doubting Our Highness" One of them plead but that didn't effect Shivay , he was stick on his decision as one by one all continued pleading and asking for forgiveness , Anika's eyes softened when she saw an elder minister in tear , As much as she is fighter , she is there would be Queen too and Queen means mother , soon she will be mother of whole kingdom and A mother own big heart to forgive her own childs , she placed her hands over Shivay's clenched fist and opened his fist , her action surprised him but he let her open his fist , their eyes met and she signed from her eyes and he sighed  , they conveyed little through signs and all minister observed them .

"My Majesty , My Highness" Abhraam and kingdom's healer bowed at front of Shivika and they both nodded in acknowledgement .

"Let's get your wound treat first" Said King Shivay holding Anika's arm but Princess Anika shaked her head negatively and pointed towards Ministers "they are more injure than me My king , they need treatment first and Sara will treat my wound" she whispered in soft tone , Minister's eyes widened as they least expected these words from her after what they did and bringed on themselves, King Shivay's smirked in pride as he felt content by his choice 'beauty is not everything Prince Shivay , And a beautiful heart is far better than a beautiful face ' he remembered his mother statement and smiled in proud seeing live example of what his mother taught him years ago .

The healer get on his knees and start treating ministers one by one , Princess Anika held King Shivay's wrist and pulled him little away from them , He raised his one brow slightly and gave a pointed look towards her hold on his wrist "You are in complete wife form My Queen" he teased and she bitted her lower lips for killing her growing smile .

"You can't just throw them out from Court room King Shivay" she for the first time didn't talked back and came straight on her point but what caught Shivay's attention was her calling him King Shivay instead of My King , he smiled slightly and raised his brow with a smirk "then what should I do my other half" his words did some assault with his own hear and as well as her heart , they both smiled lightly before Anika replied "Throwing them out from the Court room will bring disgrace on them , people will talk bad about them and I know they need to be Punish for questioning your word and decision but they shouldn't get punish for questioning my abilities My King " he frowned on mention of My King but decided to not peep in mid and let her continue "They have all right to know abilities of the one who is going to instruct them and they were right on their place but they also did wrong by giving low views about women power and they get punished for that from me" Anika exaggerated her talk and King Shivay nodded , she continued explaining every aspect of the little scenario which took place minute before , His heart swell with pride on his choice and her every thing whether it's her fighting skill or view of thinking , her kindness or her smartness all gave him one more reason to not regret his decision of bringing her Jhanshi in exchange of her father. "What you want me to do ?" Shivay asked politely and her eyes widened , she never expected this , she never once thought that he will ask for her opinion , her only POV was to explain him the whole situation by every aspect and lessen their punishment but this was least expected by her "ummm.. ummmm" she for the first time felt lack of words , her eyes teared up and it was like King Shivay reader he mind  , he reached out for her palm and held her palm in his and look straight in her eyes