Bonus : New Born

His heart accelerated in double speed and King Shivay walked to and fro at front of his chamber , Queen Anika's painfull scream echoes inside , Prince Rudra hugged his Pita Maharaj tightly and cried on his shoulder.

"Mwaaa" he cried from outside of chamber and hitted King Shivay on his arms , King Shivay raised his brow sternly and little boy sign down "Dwonn" he muttered and King Shivay placed him on his feet but before he can understand the reason the little one stormed inside the chamber "Mwaaa" he cried and ran towards Anika , He shivered seeing his strong mother crying and other women surrounding her .

"Dwon't hult Mwaa" he pushed one of them away and quickly hoped on bed , reaching on her side , he placed his small palm on her place and wiped sweat beads from her place "Dwon't hult Mwaa" he shouted and Anika let out one more painfull scream startling him , He stare her with wide tearfull eyes and starr bwalling his eyes out , louds sobs start coming out from his mouth seeing his mother in pain .

"Your Highness baby is almost ready to come out , Push hard" The lady healer said and Anika noddeed , her  one hand rested on Prince Rudra's cheek and from other hand she clutched the bed tightly "Ru.. d.. ra " She shuttered wiping his tears and tried her best to not scream in pain " Son .. Mwaa.. i.. s .. fi.. ne" she shuttered and the little boy nodded negatively before thrusting his head on her chest and crying "Thweey awll are hulting ywoou Mwaa and i twold thwem to stwopp thwey are nwott stwoping" He cried and Anika let out a painfull scream as contradiction hitted her more badly this time , Her scream echoed in room and hitted King Shivay's ear breaking his last control , he tried everything in him to not go inside but her painfull screams didn't help and before he can even notice he was already inside the chamber on her side , Maids bowed and stepped aside seeing King of Jhanshi in birth chamber .

"Ahhhhhhh" Another scream left her mouth and the head of baby popped out from her vagina , she closed her eyes tightly and held grasped to get hold of anything for support and get hold of his rough hand , Her head snapped towards his direction and there eyes met tears were glistening in his eyes and his lower lips were tugged between his teeth as he tried his best to control a sob .

She caressed Rudra's hairs from her one hand and held King Shivay's hand from another hand and let out most painful scream as tiny body of baby slide out from her vagina , Her cries made Prince Rudra lose his temper as he stood on his place threateningly and run towards the healer to hit her "I twolldd ywouu two not hult mwaa " he shouted and was about to lunge on healer but stopped seeing tiny baby in her arm , He look towards his mother large tummy and found it flat , his brows knitted in confusion and he sat down once again and placed his palm on tummy "Bwaaby" his eyes teared up once again and he look towards his mother and father who smiled and pointed towards the small crying baby in Lady healer's arm , The eyes of new born were closed tightly , his fist were closed and he cried loidly without opening one of them , the lack of warmth of womb hitted new born like cold water , Tears start Cascading down from King Shivay's eyes as he lean on headboard of bed and stare the tiny bundle of joy in healer's arm , Anika was in condition but the only difference was she was a crying mess and sobbing loudly seeing the baby , She thrusted her face in King Shivay's lap who quickly held his love and peepered kisses all over her face .

"Stwoop hulting my blothell" Prince Rudra shouted and quickly went on healer side and touched the little baby from his finger before jumping up and down in joy , King , Queen and all maid smiled seeing his joy , Prince Rudra bought his face close to baby's cheek and wiped the tears away with a frown on his face .

"Dwon't cly , bwig blothel is here" he whispered innocently and Queen Anika let out a small laugh , Healer soon handed the baby to King Shivay who held his baby in his arm and pulled blank face trying his best to not cry at front of them .

"Out" he ordered sternly and Maids quit the room , Prince Rudra soon came on his Mwaa side and wiped her sweat and tears , He peepered kisses all over his mother face "Ywouu were clying Mwaa" he sobbed and placed his head on her chest , Queen Anika placed her palm on his head tiringly and wiped his tears "My Son saved me from them" She said and Prince Rudra nodded before looking towards the little baby .

" I am bwiigg brothelll Mwaa" he asked and Queen nodded with a smile and placed a kiss on his forehead , King Shivay handed the baby to Queen Anika and the new born nuzzled in her warmth identifing touch of his mother , the new born cried and didn't open his eyes feeling himself in safe womb of her mother , Anika caressed his slight pink cheeks loving and placed a kiss on his mouth , The baby opened his eyes for few seconds and stare his mother before closing them back "My Child" A sob came out from Anika's mouth as she pulled little baby against her chest and cried , Prince Rudra's hand reached till his mother cheek and he wiped her tears away , Not a second after he too was engulfed in a hug and pulled right across her chest as she peepered kisses all over her sons head .

King Shivay stare them with a little smile and pulled them across his chest as he kissed his wife's mouth lovingly making her sigh in bliss .

Soon exhaustion took over Queen and she sleep with her one boy on her right side another on her left side and her man sitting beside her head staring his family ❤️

*********

If time permits them do try another historic fiction
"Return of Revenge" .

You will find the book on my profile