King🖤

He waited patiently on her side as she was still unconscious , the wild wind entered in her chamber and played her wild dense hair making few strands of hair flew in air , He stared her calm face without blinking as many thought swirl in his mind , he recalled every little thing from the first day when he saw her fighting against seven of man alone , he lips curved upward making hyperbole curve when he recalled the first day he came face to face with her black beauty , the flash of that day played in his mind like role-play , he remembered the first time she saved him and also challenged him

"Pwitta Mahalaj" Rudra's innocent voice broke his trance and he give his attention to the little prince .

"Prince Rudra" Shivay spoke in acknowledgement and forwarded his hands for Prince Rudra to take .

"Why Mwaa is sweeping and you ale staring?" He asked with his eyes wide as usual , he look to and fro between Princess and King in confusion .

"Maa is sick Prince that's y she is sleeping and I am not staring Prince" Shivay replied pulling Prince Rudra on his lap , Rudra hanged his mouth open after listening King Shivay .

"You ale lwying pwita Mahalaj" he spoke in a way that make Shivay chuckle  "No Prince , I was only watching Princess" Shivay lied once again but this time smoothly "offooo! Lwook in mwaii ewyes then sway" Prince Rudra held Shivay's face in his little palm and made him look in his eyes . " I was only watching Princess" he spoke and Rudra nodded with a hmm before getting down from his lap and climbing on bed , he took place beside Anika and stare her for few minutes before pecking her forehead and climbing down from bed with a blush .

"Why you did that?" Shivay asked with a smile as he found Prince Rudra's act cute and amusing at same time .

"I dwid twat bcoz once Mwaa told mwee twat if we lwove someone we pweck their foleheard" he replied with blush and Shivay chuckled

"You love Princess?" Shivay asked and Rudra's eyes widened , he shaked negatively "nwoo pwita Mahalaj , I dwon"'t love plincles , I onwly lwove chwoti Mwaa and butifull lwizard" Rudra explained , opening and closing his hands as he explained doing actions .

They both were engrossed in their own world without realizing that another pair of ears were listening everything they talked , Princess Anika opened her eyes slightly , her eyes shined when they fell on Rudra who was doing action from his hands and explaining things to King Shivay like King is a small child .

After a lot of rambling about various thing , Prince Rudra held Shivay's face in palm and with a shy smile he pecked king's forehead and chuckled before getting down from his lap and climbing on bed , he layed down beside Princess Anika and wrapped his arms around her waist , huffing his face in her duvet .

"Princess, how are you feeling?" Shivay was quick to react when he noticed her open eyes , he held her palm in his as he asked worringly .

"I am fine , it's nothing that I can't handle" she replied with her usual cold smirk and Shivay controlled his own new emotions seeing her coldness , his closed his eyes for few seconds for gaining back his King aura and when he opened his eyes back , his eyes were blank , void of every emotion .

"Are you crazy or what?" He gritted his teeth angrily as he held her wrist tightly making her winch slightly "I told you to wait for me in my chamber but you disobeyed me and left" his voice came out loud this time , Prince Rudra shivered in fear as he clutch Anika's waist more tightly , gaining her attention .

"Lower your voice King" her eyes darkened as she notice Prince Rudra's shivering lips "you are scaring him" she wrapped her hand around the little boy and winched in pain .

"Stay still" Shivay spoke softly but still his voice has full dominating tone , he made her lay back on her previous position before taking his respective place , he pulled Rudra away from Princess Anika and made him look in his eyes "Prince" he whispered softly "Go out and play son" Rudra nodded in obedience and left without uttering a word .

"Have this" Shivay forwarded herbs towards Anika with a glass of water , Anika took it from his hand and gulp it . Shivay clapped his hand twice and Sara entered in room running , she bowed at front of them and downcasted her eyes .

"Bring food for Princess" he ordered and glare her making her nervous , Anika look to and fro between them "What's wrong Sara?" She asked from her maid cum friend who didn't dare to utter a word at front of Shivay who was still glaring her .

"Stop glaring her" Anika said and glare Shivay who tored his gaze from Sara and start glaring her "Go and get food" Shivay spoke glaring Anika who glare him back with fire in her eyes .

"You don't get to order her , Do you understand?" She said sternly and his eyes burned in anger , he shrugged before getting up from his place and taking seat beside her .

"Princess if I am treating you nicely then don't take it all lightly , All I ask for respect and little bit of obedience and if you will not give me that then you are surely going to get Punish , don't forget you are here on my mercy , I can bring disgrace on your kingdom by sending you back , I can do allot of things Princess" he held her cheeks tightly and made her look straight in his eyes , volcano erupted inside Anika as she stare back in his cold blue ocean eyes .

"It's not me who is on your mercy , it's you King who is in my mercy , you are alive just because of me , learn to respect it " .

"You are not going to talk with me like this anymore " he roared pulling her body close to his , his nail digged against her wound making her winch in pain , her eyes turned glassy as she tried to bit back her painfull moan .

"I am and I will , Stop me if you can" she replied gritting her teeth and his black eyes turned blank and cold .

"Don't challenge me Princess"

"I challenge you King"

"Guard" Shivay shouted and two troops entered in chamber "Arrange a chamber for Princess Anika in haraam and tell Rani Padma that Princess Anika will be guest in her Haram untill she don't learn to respect" .

**********

Target - 350+ votes ❤️

Hola!

I don't know what I penned down above but I want to ask one thing from all of my reader

Is this book giving historic vibes or not?

Am I failing to make you feel that this book is little bit different from my other books?

Don't expect a cheesy love story anytime soon , obviously there will be Shivika romance but not in open ways , it will be little different 🖤

Feel free to share your views
And I have an another account in watty and I am going to write few different historic book from that , the book will be historic with different plot and dark theme 🖤