Yøur Hîghness 🖤

It's been three days since Shivay ordered to shift Anika and her maids to Padma's harem , they were shifted in Padma's harem from guest chamber at that night and since then they were living there , Padma didn't leave a single chance to humiliate Anika for her skin tone , In three days She continued creating one or another drama in one or another way .

"Princess" Sara bowed at front of her Princess , Anika nodded acknowledging her presence and continued sharping her sword .

"Rani Padma is calling us in harem hall , she ordered us to reach there in half an hour" Sara informed and Anika stopped the work she was doing and look towards her maid cum friend , she tilted her one eyebrow and asked in low voice "Do you have any idea about her new drama?" .

"No princess" She shaked her head negatively and bent her head down , A tired and irritated sigh escaped through Princess lips , She rubbed her temple for controlling her anger and urge of slamming Padma's head against throne of lady's harem .

"fine" She sighed "Inform Mala and Ahilya about this Sara , we will be there after exact 30 minutes" She said and head towards her bath chamber to wash off the dirt from her skin , instead of taking a proper bath she washed her hand and cleaned her wound , she came out wearing a beautiful sleeveless lehanga which covered every part of her body except her arms and face , she place chunri of lehanga on left side shoulder covering her wound from others eyes .

"Princess , King Shivay is also there" Mala, her another maid informed and Anika stopped combing her hair , she let out a tired sigh and sat on the stool right at front of mirror "For Kuraam My mother ruined me , For his ego satisfaction this King is trying to ruin me but I will not let it happen , I will not let it happen at any cost , he have to pay for everything , for every insult which are getting on my way " she murmured in herself before throwing her long wild hair open , Mala came forward and made her wear the light jewels and also applied Kohl in her eyes , she made Anika wear a small red bindi in mid of her forehead and smiled in satisfaction "You are glowing more and more in Jhanshi Princess" Mala complimented and adjusted Anika's chunri properly on her head and pinned half of it perfectly on her back to cover few more part of her skin , Anika smiled a little on her compliment but soon she turned neutral and nodded .

"Let's go" She ordered and head out for harem with Mala following her , soon Sara and Ahilya joined Anika on her way and they all entered in harem hall , All maids , mistresses , and lady troops turned their head towards them , Shivay's eyes drank her appearance as he felt an unknown pull towards her , his eyes softened for few seconds before going back to hard glare .

"You are late" Padma's loud voice encroached in harem , Princess Anika rolled her eyes and look here and there for a seat but all place were taken by maids and mistress , without uttering a word she stood on her place and look straight in Padma's eyes who smirked dangerously

"As you came late so no one is going to leave her seat for you , you will stand there only" Shivay's head snapped towards Padma as he listened her , he once look towards Anika who stare both of them blankly without any kind of emotion .

"Any thing else" Anika stare Padma coldly making her gulp hard .

"Yess" Padma stammered but soon composed herself back and said"Bow down I m Your Highness" she smirked remembering their past meeting , Anika smirked at first then let out a cold laugh which sent shiver in everyone's spine , in all this while Shivay's eyes never left her face "What made you think that I will bow down at front of you just because you get position of Highness in Begging, Earn it first Queen Padma" All head snapped towards her , some were shocked from her courage , other were disgust on her low royalty , few were battling in mind whether Princess is wrong or right and Shivay were just staring her without a word .

"You deserve punishment for such behaviour" Padma shouted, her loud voice encroached in whole room making everyone shiver in fear except King and Princess , Anika rolled her eyes carelessly .

"Didn't expect anything else from you , you little kid" Anika threw fuel in already burning fire making Padma see all red in anger .

"I , Queen of Jhanshi and Wife of King Shivay Singh Oberoi are snatching every guest right from Princess Anika Singh Rajput , Now you will also recieve treatment as other maids here" Her words made everyone numb , Sara clenched her small knief to snap Padma head away from her body but stopped seeing her Princess glare  "Untill unless you will not learn to respect , you will not be get your guest treatment again Princess" Padma mocked and Anika gave completely opposite reaction much to Padma annoyance , She nodded her head in an okay , Shivay who was about to interrupt Padma's Punishment and announcement decided against it seeing her response .

"Now go to your work " Padma ordered but Shivay's next word Shocked everyone specially Padma and Anika " I , King Shivay Singh Oberoi am taking my soon to be Wife Princess Anika Singh Rajput as my Personal maid , No one ,I repeat , No one except me have right over her to order her for anything and I will not bear any disrespect towards her from anyone".

"I , Anika Singh Rajput reject to be your personal maid" She shouted and Shivay sent a cold glare on her way , she itself start getting affected from him lightly in one or another way , As their eyes met he start taking little step towards her and before Anika can even predict she was on his shoulder and he made his way out of harem leaving everyone shocked and the one who get shock of her life was none other than Rani Padma .

"LEAVE me King , I don't want to hurt you publicly" She whispered dangerously in his ear.

"that's y ,I m taking you in my chamber Princess so you can hurt me Privately" he whispered back making her hit his back in annoyance .
"Ohhh and I have to tell you many things which my personal maids do which include giving me bath too" He smirked and she let out an angry growl much to his amusement .

*******