Wâr Prîze

Hello ..
I wrote and delete four times before writting this one 😑 I even made them talk nicely but then realised that Anika hates him 😂😂😂😂

"King Aaditya" Shivay greeted the caged king and smirked "Your troop aimed well and I would had been died by now but my War Prize saved me " He mocked the King and Aaditya greeted his teeth in anger .

"She is not your war prize King Shivay , She is my daughter" King Aaditya shouted his voice was full with rage and vemon " You can choose and take any other princess but not her" His words made Shivay more suspicious but he knew it very well that he will never be able to get the truth out from his mouth .

"What is so special in your elder daughter King Aaditya that you are ready to give me your another daughter in exchange" He raised his brows and waited for King Aaditya reply .

"She is dear to me" he shouted but get back his composure as soon as Sukraam pulled his sword out from sheath.

"Now she will be dear to me" Shivay smirked seeing the broken look on face of King as he was enjoying it allot with his victory "And You should thank me that a king like me is choosing your daughter , also I don't think she is that much in demand because of her skin tone" Shivay used another sets of word for irking  king Aaditya a little more and that worked , King Aaditya was about to grab his neck but was held back by Shivay's minister .

"This is what i m telling you King Shivay , She will be of no use because of her dark skin tone" he gritted his teeth angrily as he spoke shit about his own daughter "You can marry my another daughter" he offered and Shivay shaked negatively and denied .

"Why you saved the King Princess and How he identified you" Maid Aahilya asked as Sara and Mala stare silently ..

"I too am thinking same Ahilya  , How he identified me?" Warrior princess clutched the sword tightly in her fist and draws  blood out from her fist , it took her everything to not do anything which could make King punish her as well as her maids . "I saved him because I want to be the one who draws blood out from him" She gritted her teeth angrily as she spoke with pure hatred .

"It doesn't suit you anymore untill you want to be hanged " The deep and hot voice boomed in her camp as trio made left the camp and Shivay made his way inside .

"I don't affraid from death and Punishment King Shivay" her sword was kept straight on his neck as she look straight in his eyes "If I want then I can rip your head in a snap" she glared him angrily putting little more pressure on his neck by her sword . Instead of back stepping , Shivay stepped forward and smiled .

"But i know you can't Princess" He said huskingly and that distract Anika a little , taking it as chance Shivay dogged away the sword making it fell in floor and he gripped her hair in his fist a little painfully but she doesn't wince like other woman , She stare straight in his eyes and curled her fingers in fist as She controlled her anger. 

"Don't you dare to raise your sword at front of me again Princess " he warned in his dangerous tone and himself was amused when she doesn't react "You are my War prize and what made you think that you will be my Queen , you will be just mere maid there with your other friends" Anika doesn't even flinched and hardly showed any emotion over his warning , She stare his face in a way that even made him self conscious about his own face , Shivay felt like the Princess is reading his soul he felt his mind blocked when his eyes met hers but soon he composed himself and covered his emotion from his emotionless face .

"Eyes down princess" He threated her but she smirked in response.

"I think no one told you about me " Anika smirked "You need to be something in my eyes to make me eye down at front of you King " his temper raised on his disrespectful words but he controlled himself from tugging her hair more hard but he lost his control when her next word came out from her mouth "And You became too small in my eyes at the moment you announced war against my Madhavgarh because I rejected a damm proposal , it's already too low of you " Shivay tugged her hair harshly and this time a slow painfull moan came out from her mouth .

"You are not a beauty Princess So be carefull I can even claim you as my mistress" He threw another insult on her face and She accepted gladly with a smirk .

"I feel pity for you King that you even fight war for a damm mistress, On which number I am?" Her stubborn mouth spoke again and At that moment Shivay realised Queen or not first he need to control the fire of the girl at front of him and whooppp he is damm ready for it .

"I promise you Princess that one day you will be on my mercy  , You will beg for me and this pity will be long replaced by respect" .

*************
Woahhh!
Thanks allot for your superb response in last chapter .

Target- 200 +Votes .