Wîckêd Plân 🖤

It's last update of this week ❤ I will update next chapter till next week's Wednesday ❤

This chapter is dedicated to all of the readers who are voting , commenting and supporting me in this historical journey

Thank you guys ❤

"How dare She?" Queen Padma shouted angrily as she keep throwing all jeweleries away "That ugly witch , I will make her life a living hell" She yelled more angrily this time and threw Apple towards an old maid , hitting her on her face and the old maid fell down crying in pain .

"Shut the hell up you trash else i will cut you down in pieces" She shouted on old maid and took out sword from her side bed and placed on maids neck ,The maid joined her both hand and begged for forgiveness "Get away from my sight"She yelled and pushed the maid out from her Chambber and continued throwing every little things .

"No one dares to behave with Queen Padma like this , I will make you regret you ugly Princess "

■■■■

"I hate close doors" Her heavy voice encoached in dark dungeon and King Shivay stood on his place silently .

"Who the hell opened the door" He shouted angrily as his loud voice encoached in dungeon and all troops look frightened , He took long stride towards Princess and grabbed her by her shoulder "Learn to respect you brat" He look straight in her eyes and Anika glared back , Her eyes again turned cold and She whispered yelled "You learn to rule a Kingdom , You partial king" King Shivay took step back listening her words and in a blink of eyes Anika was back on her feet as she stood straight at front of King .

"Teach your Queen to behave like a human else that day isn't far when whole kingdom will disown her " Anika spoke staring straight in his eyes as he too glared her back with his mouth shut "Teach her to be a Queen who prefer to die instead of submitting ,Which type of Queen you have King Shivay , She submitted to me at front of whole kingdom in presence of you and her own peoples" Anika said sarcastically and Shivay smirked lightly , he placed his one palm on her waist with a grin and pulled her towards him much to her shock "that's y i choosed you for Queen of my Kingdom Princess , You only need to learn one thing and I will teach you that soon" He whispered in Anika's ear and Princess  Anika pushed king Shivay and glared him angrily .

"Stay away from me" She glared him and Shivay smirked before closing the distance between them once again "I will untill we are not tied in sacred bond my Queen" his soft and husky voice made shiver run down in her spine but she soon composed herself

"Now get out from my chambber" Anika whispered slow enough for only King Shivay to hear , as she doesn't want to disrespect a king at front of his people.

"Learn to respect" He once again repeated his old words but Princess seemed unfazed as she twisted her mouth and turned away from him "You... How dare you show your back to me , Don't make me punish you to teach you things Princess" He gritted his teeth and made her face him but Princess rolled her eyes in attitude before looking straight in his eyes

"I am a warrior King Shivay , And if you want me to respect you then you need to earn that respect not demand" She spoke and a little flashback crossed Shivay's mind but he shrugged his thought away and smiled towards the warrior Princess .

"That day is not far my Queen" He spoke softly "You will be free from here till tomorrow morning , After that we will plan to attack on kuraam" He said and listening Kuraam Anika's eyes darkened , She nodded as she lost herself back in her past and thought about her plan to won Kuraam even if it costs her own life.

..■■■..

"Where is King ?" Queen Padma shouted on troops seeing Shivay's empty Chambber. 

"King went for walk my queen"The troop bowed and Queen Padma nodded before heading towards garden,In way of garden she collided with Rudra and the little Prince stumbled and fell down , His knees hitted the ground making blood oze out .

"See Where you are going Rudra" She yelled on five year old who crawled back in fear with tears coming out from his eyes , Maids of Anika who was resting near the garden tree stood on her place as they witnessed the scene and felt pity for the little boy .

"Sorry Laani Mwaa" The little Prince whispered with fear before getting back on his feet and heading towards his mother Chambber with tears in eyes , Sara had enough of this , She finally decided to go and help the little boy and She stood at front of Prince Rudra , who wiped his tears away for getting a clear look of the lady at front of him .

"Wwaat you  wlant?" He asked in his childish voice and Sara nodded negatively "Nothing little prince" She spoke softly and Rudra smiled cutely as he forwarded his hand towards Sara to hold him .

"Twen why ale you knwweelling at flont of me?" he asked innocently and Sara wiped his tears from his cheeks "for checking your injury little Prince" Sara spoke softly and placed a kiss on his cheeks, King Shivay with his minister Sukhraam was witnessing the scene from the starting and King's jaw were clenched in anger seeing Padma's behaviour as Anika's words encoached in his mind  .

"I have to do something of this Little Prince , I can't let any one sit on King's throne except my child" Queen Padma murmured to herself as she headed back towards her own Chambber .

"First I have to get rid of that ugly Princess and teach her to respect then I have to finish Prince Rudra and make relation with King Shivay" Queen Padma made wicked plan in her minds .

Unknown from the truth that her game and Plan will finish soon ..

**********