Unknown Enemy 🖤

Sara collected every single thing she bought from Madhavgarh and stuffed all of them in wooden box without passing a single glance towards Abhraam , who was standing on Chamber entrance with a helpless look on his face , the man continued giving the fuming lady his best puppy eyes look but she was far away in her own anger to mind that , Mala and Ahilya noticed this and giggled but soon composed themself when Sara glared them angrily .

"What you want minister Abhraam?" She finally decided to acknowledge the love sick man and turned towards him with her hands on his hip .

"Few minutes alone with you My lady" He sugar-coated his words and recieved an eye roll in return

"I am not you lady, put that in your mind" came her abrupt reply and Abhraam gave a stern look to Mala and Ahilya before signing them to go out , they both nodded and left without a word "what was you saying?" He wrapped his both hands around her waist and pulled her against his chest , she wiggled in his grip and stomped on his foot making him winch in pain "you are one of the hell stubborn lady" he murmured before picking her up and heading out from chamber with an angry Sara in his arms who was constantly hitting his chest .

King Shivay stare retreating figure of Abhraam with Sara in his arms , taking it as a chance he entered in chamber and sat on Rudra's side , he caressed head of his little boy before placing kisses of promise on his forehead , his eyes moved from the little boy to the young beautiful Princess on bed and he shifted close to her with Prince Rudra in his arms , he caressed her cheeks from his thumb , before his thumb moved on her eyes , nose and lips in gentle way .

He dipped his head down to place a kiss on her forehead before an unknown glint crossed his features and he held her head in roughly manner "How dare you to lie to me about the beauty ?" He whispered gritting his teeth angrily "Now as a punîshment you will go back to your Kingdom and Nothing will be more disgraceful for a princess to get reject from the kingdom where she stayed for months " he laughed evilly and left her head before placing little distance between them , the lady outside of Anika's chamber fumed listening his words , her nose flared in anger before she decided to teach King Shivay a great lesson for the insult he threw on Anika .

His eyes softened listening the retreating footsteps outside of chamber , he stare her helplessly and he tried to control his own building anger , no doubt his kingdom is in mess and incomplete without a fierce and dominating Queen who can rule all this and took everything under her control , he himself felt a desperate need in him for a soulmate on whom he can relay when all this mess will come to an end

"I wish for all this to end soon and you to forgive me for my action my Queen and accept me" he whispered and a lone tear escaped from his eyes "Sorry for putting your life in risk My son but I promise at the end it all will be worth" he murmured against Rudra's forehead and placed a kiss on his forehead .

Sara entered in chamber with tears in her eyes , she sniffed and start collecting the remaining ornaments without realizing the presence of King Shivay who stare her amusingly , Soon Minister Abhraam came running behind her and entered in chamber but he seemed to notice King Shivay , he quickly bowed "My Majesty " and composed himself , Sara too turned towards Shivay and bowed with her eyes down , Shivay nodded to them before placing his little son on bed and heading out of chamber without a word .

The guest chamber was occupied by King and Queen of Madhavgarh who came Jhanshi an hour before and on request of Shivay headed straight to Guest Chamber , Queen Kala was desperate to see her daughter and ask for forgiveness and thank her for completing her wish but till now she didn't get a glance of her neither listened anything about her from anyone .