Swørd

Nwoo Mwaa , I wacchh affraid twat Pita Mahalaj lweft me without twelling mwee lwike Pita jii" He whispered last part sadly and that sent off guard both King Shivay and Princess Anika . Before Anika could grasp the meaning behind Prince Rudra's word , tears start coming out from Prince's eyes , Rudra lowered his gaze for hiding his tears , he tried to faked a smile but his efforts went in vain , A sob erupted out from his mouth and he wrapped his both tiny arms around Anika's leg and hugged her tightly

"Prince Rudra" Princess Anika spoke in soft tone and lowered herself down till his level .

"Strong Prince don't cry Rudra" King Shivay whispered as he too lowered down on his knees , Rudra wiped his tears fastly nodding positively on his Pita Maharaj word "I ... I ... Wwiieelll nwot cly .. ..p...pi..pita Maha... mahalaj" he hiccuped and before the five year old can control his sobs , Anika pulled him against her chest , She passed a glare towards Shivay before taking Prince Rudra in her arms and settling comfortably on floor .

"No matter how strong a person is King Shivay , Every Person breaks at one or another moment , And instead of leacture Prince need shoulder " Anika spoke sternly  staring straight in Shivay's eyes who stared her back ,Anika tored away her gaze and caressed Rudra's hair before placing a kiss on his forehead , Rudra cried clutching Anika's dupatta tightly in his fist as he forced the piece of cloth in his mouth to control his sobs. 

"Rudra" Princess eyes teared up , she pulled Rudra on her chest and let him cry for few minutes .

" I micchhh pita jii Chwwoti Mwaa" he sobbed against her chest and Shivay's expressions softened , he himself was on verge of tears but controlled himself and settled down on floor .

"Rudra" his one arm binded against Anika's shoulder and another hand was in Rudra's hair , he softly caressed his hair "Come to me" he forwarded his hands but Rudra shaked negatively before hiding in Anika's embrace once again , Both Shivika caressed back of Prince worryingly and after half an hour Prince Rudra drifted in slumber in Anika's lap , Anika's head were on Shivay's chest , Shivay's one arm was around Anika's shoulder and from another he was caressing Rudra's hair

"Prince is in slumber " Anika whispered and shifted a little on her place , her head collided with King Shivay's chin whose eyes were fixed on her and Prince Rudra , She faked cough breaking King Shivay's trance and got back on her feet with Prince Rudra in her arms , She slowly moved towards bed and placed him on bed .

"Thanks" King Shivay whispered as his eyes were still on Anika and Rudra , he shaked his head before getting back on his feet and leaving her chambber .

*****

"Princess , Queen Aasha wants to meet you" Sara bowed at front of princess.

"Send Queen inside" Princess spoke as she tried to pull herself away from Rudra's grip but stopped when Prince murmured few incoherent words and opened his eyes in sleepy state

"Mwaaa" he murmured and stare Princess with his drowsy eyes "Whele ale youu going?" He wrapped his both arms around her wrist tightly and once again closed his eyes , fell back in slumber .

"Sorry for his behaviour Princess , I am here to take him with me" Queen Aasha whispered softly as she took place beside sleeping Rudra and caressed his hair lightly " He is kid , I hope you will forgive him for his childishness " Aasha raised her eyelids , her eyes met straight with Anika's eye who was staring her curiously , waiting for her to speak more.

"No need to say Sorry Queen , And you raised prince really well , I never saw a child this much mature and innocent at same time in this age" Anika whispered softly , at this moment she is Anika only Anika not any Warrior Princess not all time rude and stubborn Anika .

"I am glad to know this Princess" Aasha smiled and tried to pick Rudra but Anika stopped her nodding negatively .

"Let him be with me" She said with hope in her eyes and Aasha smiled before taking Anika's palm and pecking her knuckle "It will be my pleasure to leave my son with you My Queen" A sudden flash of danger and pain flash in Aasha's eyes before her eyes turned blank , she kissed Rudra's forehead one more time before leaving the chamber .

"Weird" Anika murmured to herself and layed down beside Rudra who was sleeping soundly .

At evening , After learning sword a little sword fight from his choti Maa , Prince Rudra ran out from her chamber to show everyone his new skill.

The sky turned red in colour as Moon made his way in sky , The red colour moon stand proudly at front of Anika's balcony looking inside her chamber and staring straight the Divine beauty who just came out from her evening bath , her big wild hair were flowing down her knees and the beauty itself was wrapped in a white cloth  .

"It's time for your practice princess" Sara bowed , she kept Anika's Sword practice posaq on her bed and moved out from chamber , Princess quickly changed herself in her posaq and covered her face from white cloth and made her way towards Practice chamber of Jhanshi. 

She start practicing with a statue , stabbing him on his stomach , slicing his neck , she once again hitter her air beside her but this time her sword collided with another sword and in a second Anika turned towards her opponent , the other person face was covered from black piece of cloth as he made a gesture of fight and they both start fighting , The man attacked on Princess left hand but Anika was quick to dodge him off , She too attacked back and they both kept fighting , Anika as well as her oponent they both struggled to defeat each other because both fought excellently .

Finally with a last stroke the opponent attacked on Anika's scarf , the scarf fell off from her face and.....

*********

I don't know , what shit I penned down above , I don't even know why on the first place I am updating it 😑 I mean believe me if it is on me then I rate this chapter 4 out of 10 .. Apart from this I am busy now days so will not be able to update , I request you all to give me my own time if you want brilliant and thrilling update , I don't want to ruin the real beauty of book because of fast updates like this one ..  I took time because I had lost my phone , recently got new one and I have allot work of college to do . hope you all will at least try to understand my problems

Thank you ❤️