Crimson Rêd

"You will not participate in war Princess" King Aaditya Singh Rajput ordered his daughter "You will protect our palace warrior Princess" .

"Pita Maharaj , I am needed there " She argued back "Mala , Ahilya and Sara will protect the palace " She said and was about to continue but King raised his palm stopping her in mid .

"Princess Anika" King shouted , his voice was loud enough to scare everyone but the girl at front of him wasn't affected at all  "You can't argue with me and tell me who will protect palace ,It's your duty to protect our whole palace" He glared his daughter but she was unfazed , She nodded negatively and get on her both knees , bent her head down and raised her sword which was in her sheath .

"For stopping me , You have to kill me" She said with full determination and the people's who was witnessing the scene gasped on her word , Their Princess is stubborn one She know how to make people go weak on their knees .

"Princess" King gritted his teeth with anger , as her words effected him to worse "You will not be in battle field and Now you will not protect the palace too" His voice was full of anger "Troops" he called out a group of 10 troops "I want you to lock Princess Anika in cell untill I don't come back from war" He ordered but before any troops can touch her , Anika raised her sword in defence position

"If you want to die then you dare to touch me" She let out an animalistic roar and eyes of troops filled with fear they backed away with their arrows down and Anika smirked in satisfaction and Suddenly everything went blur , a shooting pain generated at back of her head and she turned back to see the source of attack , Her eyes shined with tears when they met with her mothers.

"Sorry Princess" Lady Kala whispered "Mala, Sara , Take princess to her Chambber and lock her up in her chambber" The maids obeyed and locked warrior Princess in her Chambber

Lady Kala  did tilak of King as he get ready for the war and the big army made their way behind their King

In The battle field , King Shivay turned back towards his own army "We will not die" he raised his sword and troops cheered "Our only aim is win our Queen" He shouted and troops hooted , he once again turn towards Sukraam and told his plan on whom he was working from past few days "Our only aim is capture the King and Princess" He said as his both minister nodded , "We will end the battle before they will start" he smirked as army of Madhavgarh stood at front of him with their sword high in air .

"King Aaditya " Shivay shouted and everyone went silent , his voice was loud enough for King Aaditya to listen " You should give your daughter hand to me with respect , I wanted it to be peacefull but it seems like you want it in other ways" King Aaditya smirked on words of King Shivay , How can he tell her that the one for whom he is demanding he will himself will not be able to handle .

"King Shivay , I doubt you can handle the elder daughter of mine , I don't find you eligible enough for her and I reject to give my daughter in hands of someone who will not be able to keep her safe " King Aaditya smirked seeing Shivay's red face , he realised that his word hitted the right cord of King Shivay .

"Attack" Shouted Sukraam and troops attacked on each other , The brown soil of ground turned crimson red in colour as blood of troops with few of their limp body fell on ground .

The battle continued for a week , Anika was caged in her Chambber , She tried to came out many times but everytime she failed in one or another way On the other side 180 men of Jhanshi died and 880 were injured 280 men of Madhavgarh died and 980 were injured .

Shivay had enough of all this , he finally decided to execute his plan , he distracted king Aaditya in a way that King Aaditya doesn't even realised when he cross his boundaries in anger and get in mid of Men of Jhanshi , suddenly troops , Chief army Ministers and King himself form circle around him as they all surrounded him in a way as it was hard for him to get out of the circle .

"it's time to surrender King Aaditya" Shivay smirked "I will release  you but in return I will take your daughter" His voice was full of determination "Tie him" Shivay ordered and with that sunset down and the war was called off , The troops of Madhavgarh surrendered and Shivay sent them back to convey his message to the Princess .

The news weren't less than any shock  it was like cool air hitted their face straight making them all numb , Anika roared in anger and agony but finally decided to fullfill her duty as a Princess She decided to surrender and they made preparation to leave Anika till their Army camp , Princess Anika was accompanied by her personal maids Mala , Sara and Ahilya .

"I want you all to go back " Anika ordered to troops and they hesitate before doing but did , As soon as they went back Anika look straight in Sara's eyes and after a little discussion , Sara wore dress of Anika and Anika disguised herself as maid , They all headed towards Army camp of King Shivay and was taken inside Shivay's chamber by troops .

"Everyone kneel down except Princess" Shivay ordered as he took appearance of white beauty at front of him , his beauty was appreciatable as she did justice with her set of cloths ,  On his words all keeled down except Anika who hesitate before kneeling , Sara was about to kneel down too but Anika elbowed him and nodded no which doesn't went unnoticed by king Shivay, As he moved from Sara to where Anika was kneeled down , He saw an unknown glow on her dark face , her eyes were burning in fury , She was shivering in a way to control her anger , He smirked before  forwarding his both palm and signed her to hold , with too much anger Anika did . Their eyes met his with full of shock and her with complete hatred .

"Kneel down" he glared towards Sara before making Anika stood on her feet as the flash of disappointment passed through his eyes seeing her colour complex but it gave Anika relief

"Kneel down" he glared towards Sara before making Anika stood on her feet as the flash of disappointment passed through his eyes seeing her colour complex but it gave Anika relief . The debate of his mind and heart took place in Shivay's mind as he found himself stuck, The Princess has no comparison with Royal beauty , he has to feel ashame at front of many kings because of her colour complex .

The man behind tree finally set her aim on mid of Shivay's forehead, She pulled thread of his archer before pulling the thread and leaving arrow to hit his aim , The arrow was about to hit Shivay but was held in mid by Anika who look in his eyes deadly , Shivay's eyes widened as he took the scene , The debate  in his mind stopped and he realised that there isn't any chance that he will send the Princess back to Madhavgarh .

■■■■■■■■■■■■