Night of love 🖤

#Read the note after the chapter 🖤

"My King , Queen Anika wants to meet you" A gaurd bowed at front of King Shivay before informing him about Anika arrival .

"Send her in " King Shivay ordered and signed the maids and butlers to go out , he himself start removing his ornaments for one more dreadful night , it's been a week since he came back Jhanshi and from the moment news of Aasha's dieing revealed , the palace lost its charm and usual cheerfulness , Queen Anika kept herself all busy in taking care of Aasha and attending Court room with him , the only words they exchanged was in court room .

"King Shivay" She entered in chamber with her heart in her mouth , it's been days since she battling in herself to come and talk with him but sometimes the busy schedule didn't permit or sometime she didn't find courage to come to him .

"What i can do for you Queen Anika" his voice was cold and blank , tyere wasn't a trance if emotion in them.

"I want to appologize for my behaviour" Queen Anika said with her eyes down in guilt and shame , king Shivay closed his fist for controlling his anger but it was like his frustration which was building from past a week and the heart ache he was feeling from past five days was much more dominating over his control .

"Can you enlight what was wrong in your behaviour?" king Shivay taunted and Queen look down in shame , although it's not an easy task for her to keep her ego and pride aside and ask for forgiveness but still she took a step forward and his cold attitude isn't helping little.

"Everything , i shouldn't slap you or talk to you in that way" She fidget wity her fingers nervously and look towards King Shivay with hope but her all hope crashed down when her warn glistening eyes met with his cold ones .

"Don't you think reacting that way on the news of Queen Aasha pregnancy was wrong too" he tilted his brows and gave her a challenging look , daring her to decline "There was nothing wrong if there would be my child in Queen Aasha womb , Just like you are my wedded wife Queen Aasha is too so may i know the reason behind your reaction?" He gritted his teeth angrily as the flashes of slap revolved in his mind but more than that mere slap her accusing eyes and words hurted him and King Shivay wanted Queen Anika to feel in same way .

Queen Anika look down but didn't utter a word , his word again invoke the aching in her heart but she stood silent because she very well know What King Shivay is going through , the betrayal of Quern Padma and Queen Aasha's deteriorating health , kingdom's load and there rough relationship everything is effecting him , no matter how stoic he behave and how cold he shows himself but his dull blue oceanic eyes explains all.

"I think you were jealous that the first born of mine will takeover the throne and Our future child will have to work on side instead of ruling the kingdom" he accused her with disgust as Queen Padma's wicked and disgusting thought crossed his mind , his mixed up emotions didn't let his think about the words he is speaking , his full frustrated mind just want to lent out his frustration on someone and after all day snapping on gaurds , maids and butlers he finally found Queen Anika to lent out his all two months frustration .

His accusation made her head snap towards him and she stare him is disbelief , her tears disappeared and an angry look cross her eyes but she clutched her fist to control herself  "I agree i were jealous only for thrrrooonneee" she emphasized the words throne and he glared towards her angrily , he stare her with hurt flashing in his eyes like he expected something else from her , he wanted an explanation not the response she gave but still it is not easy to make Queen Anika submit no matter how much mesed up she is with her feelings .