The trap 🖤

The dreadful moment came and King Aaditya took permission from King Shivay for leaving after an hour , His face went pale before he nodded and headed straight towards Anika's chamber .

"Out" he ordered in stiff voice and everyone obliged including Sara , Shivay sat there in silence without exchanging a single word , After few minutes he took her palm in his and gripped her palm tightly , Anika's finger moved and brushed against back of his palm but he was deep in his own sorrow to observe that .

"I don't know about your reaction when you will wake up princess , but it's matter of few days before I will be there on your side , I just hope you have heart to forgive me My Queen" he said and planted a soft kiss on back of her palm , her heart took wild pace inside her chest , she tried to open her eyes but felt like something is pulling her towards darkness , her body shivered grabbing Shivay's attention , who covered her quickly from blanket and start rubbing her palm , her heart once again went in normal pace and she went still .

Time seem to move more fast than anyother day , he felt like a minute before he entered in her chamber before Sara came with an annoyed look on her face and transfered message of King Shivay "My Majesty" She bowed in respect and Shivay nodded "it's time for us to take your permission to leave" She said and Shivay nodded before picking Princess in his arm who was dressed in a white plain grown , he made his way out from chamber before butlers and maids entered for carrying the belongings of Princess Anika , King and Queen of Madhavgarh turned towards King Shivay who stood beside them with there young daughter in arms , King Aaditya gave a fatherly Pat on King Shivay's back before forwarding his hand for Princess .

"Princess will not go in Paalki" King Shivay said all of sudden and King Aaditya look towards him in bewilderment

"She is our daughter and we will decide from whom she will go or not" Queen Kala who was fuming in anger without knowing the whole matter retorted with hatred .

"She is to be Queen of Jhanshi and Being her would be husband i have right to decide from whom she will go or not" King Shivay replied gritting his teeth angrily , his voice was low enough for only Queen Kala and King Aaditya to listen .

"And what made you think that I will let my daughter come back here ? She is not going to marry you after this insult , Sara told me everything about how you treated her here" Queen Kala fumed in anger and glared towards Shivay , Shivay gets second thought about sending her back but he stuck with the best for her, he gave Sara a glance full of anger and hatred, Sara stare him back confusingly .

"Don't forget Princess Anika is rightfully mine , I m giving her to you for my own reason and her protection , if any one , i repeat any one tried to do something and stop me from taking what's mine , It will not take me to announce war against Madhavgarh once again " he warned Queen Kala with fire in his eyes and King Aaditya decided to interrupt them .

"No one will do anything Stupid King Shivay and it's my promise" King Aaditya gave his promise and King Shivay nodded before passing an angry glare to Queen Kala who was glaring back with same anger "Carriage is ready my Lord" Abhraam spoke from behind and that's when a carriage stopped right at front of them , Baazi was tied with carriage with reins around his mouth , Shivay stare the horse for a minute before Abhraam opened the door of carriage and King Shivay entered inside with Princess Anika , Queen Aasha and Queen Padma too came out for bidding bye to Princess Anika where one had tears in her eyes and other had an evil smirk on lips.

King Shivay made her lay on one side of seat comfortably and ordered Sara to get inside with Princess , Queen Kala entered in Paalki and King Aaditya hopped on his horse before troops of Madhavgarh surround them and they headed out from Palace and made their way towards Madhavgarh , Sara was crying inside the carriage for unknown reason and Abhraam was staring the retreating carriage with sadness in his eyes , Sara sniffed and that's when her eyes fell on red message paper on corner of her seat , She opened the knot and readed the letter with tears and the word which made her cry more was "I know you will miss me more my fierce lady but don't worry I will be there before you can start remembering me"  she giggled on his stupid message and wiped her tears hastily with a content smile , she sat beside Anika , thinking about Abhraam  .

************
The announcement about Prince Rudra getting his voice back spread like fire in palace , Every single person was celebrating this except the evil two , Lady was sweating furiously and Man was strolling to and fro as something was cooking in his mind.

"There's no chance of your escape Queen Padma , if Prince Rudra emitted the truth out then you know very well what King Shivay is capable to do" the man said and this seem to angering Queen Padma , she turned towards the man angrily and grabbed his collar

"I Know everything very well" she shouted and walked  to and fro .

"Anyway , let this all go , I m not supporting you anymore , i don't see any reason to because the one with who i dearly wanted revenge just left for her kingdom " The man said irritatingly .

"Don't you want Queen Aasha and your minister position back in court room" Queen Padma smirked when the man sighed  .

"King Shivay will not leave us if he get to know about our all this plan" the man sighed frustratingly and Queen Padma controlled her building anger .

"Listen Minister Suraam , now you can't back out from this plan , You have to support me in this else I will go to king and confess everything to Shivay and tell him that you have an affair with me" Minister Suraam's eyes widened in shock and he nodded negatively.

"How can you ? Don't you have any shame my Queen ? You are the one who came to me after knowing how princess insulted us and snatched my Army Chief position , you are the one who ordered me to expose the trap to king of Kuraam and kill princess but we failed there and atlast you are the one who came for asking help in murder of Prince Rudra and putting all allegations on Princess Anika, our main motive was insult the princess like she did to me and kill her , I only wanted Queen Aasha as a reward but I know I will not get her untill King Shivay is alive" Suraam said angrily and Padma smirked "but I will get King Shivay and there will no harm if you will not get Queen Aasha , I promise to give you your Army Chief position back" She bidded and Minister Suraam seemed to nod unwillingly .

The lamps were off , the darkness were spread in whole chamber and that's when Queen Padma decided to tip toe inside Queen Aasha chamber , the silence of chamber told that Queen Aasha is in deep sleep , Queen Padma moved towards the side Prince Rudra always slept , Suraam gaurded the chamber door , Queen Padma smirked when she get her hands of small figure of Prince Rudra , She picked his body and was about to leave that's when someone hold on her wrist stopped her dead in her track and Suraam was pushed inside the chamber by Abhraam and The whole chamber lightened up .

****************