Punîshment 🖤

I want you all to keep little faith on me and King Shivay , because maybe this chapter can upset you little .

It's been a week since both Anika and Rudra was unconscious , The lady healer came back to check then , she understands the reason behind Anika's unconsciousness but failed to point out the reason of Rudra's unconsciousness , she examined the area and also the med and herbs and then she spotted herbs of velarian there .

Shivay placed to and fro inside his chamber , the pit feeling in his stomach made him feel sick all of sudden , he was in deep thought when Sara entered in his chamber and bowed at front of him " My Majesty" his ear perked up quickly and he look towards the maid with hope but the sadness and worry in her eyes gave him same response  he got from past a week  "What Sara" he snapped and Sara jumped on her place in fear before collecting herself and speaking "My Lord , lady healer want to meet you right now" she informed and he nodded and followed her , As soon as he entered in Anika's chamber , his eyes fell on two figure lying lifelessly on bed , his heart ached and uneasiness start settling down in his stomach but he composed himself and turned towards Lady Healer ,who bowed in respect and placed herb at front of him .

"My Lord , Someone don't want prince Rudra to wake up , This is velarian herb which help to induce the sleep and I suspect that may be Prince Rudra came out from her slumber few times and someone made him consume or inhale this herb and he drifted back in slumber" Her words hitted like a cold water on his face , he completely forgetted about the scenario and that unknown Lady of that day .

"And what about Princess?" He asked with his eyes fixed on Anika's angelic face , the lady healer hesitate before speaking , she observe the way King of Jhanshi is starting towards the beauty of Madhavgarh and she know it very well that her response will only anger him nothing else but she decided to tell him "My Lord , Princess Anika is unconscious because the poison isn't wearing out and after observation of two or three more days , we will have to perform another treatments on her to worn the poison from her body" King Shivay clutched his fist tightly and control his bubbling anger , now days he always fail to control himself and end up bursting on one or another minister , maid , Queen or gaurds , Observing the change of emotion on his face , The lady healer took permission and left from there silently .

Shivay went in on Anika's side and like every day from past one week he kissed her forehead and inhaled fragrance of her hair , the fragrance start wearing off and it didn't set well with him , he made his way inside her bath chamber and bought two brass bucket from there with scented rose and Multani soil paste , he tilted her head slightly and collected her all hair in empty bucket , he wetted her hair before applying paste on her hair , he messaged her scalp lightly and rubbed the paste on her scalp too , once it was done he left the paste to dry off for few minutes and washed her hair carefully , once that was done he wetted his own shawl and wiped her face and neck before bending down and pressing a tight kiss on her forehead and inhaling her hairs ,he moved towards Rudra and wiped his face , hand and legs before placing a kiss on his face too .

He placed buckets back to bath chamber before coming out with a white cotton cloth and start wrapping her hairs in them to dry off , Sara entered in chamber with herbs for both Rudra and Princess Anika  and paste of herbs for Anika's wound but stopped in mid seeing the scenario , King Shivay stopped in mid and stood back on his feet before turning towards the interuptor , he glared Sara angrily and she pointed towards the tray of herbs in her hand after bowing at front of him in respect "Forgive me My Majesty , I didn't know you were here ,I will be back later" she rambled and start making her way out only to be stopped by his stern voice .