Draw out Blood .

Finally the last stroke of opponent hitted her scarf , the scarf fell on floor and before the attacker can even see her face , she turned her back towards him, her wild dense hair get out from the hold of cloth and fell down , reaching till her knees , His eyes scanned her from behind as he took a step close to her

"Turn around " His dominant voice encroached in practice chamber , She shaked her head negatively making him angry from her disobedience "I said turn around whoever you are" he ordered and was about to made her turn towards himself by her shoulder but before that Princess Anika dodged him off and ran away without looking back , she jumped out from the window of practice chamber , King Shivay who also ran behind her to catch her , get a side glimpse of her face , he thought she looked familiar from features but failed to point out the other person .

" I order you to stop" King Shivay shouted but it was too late , she ran with speed of wind and in a blink of his eyes , she was disappeared from his vision leaving him completely clueless , the thought of the unknown girl made their way in his mind and when his mind went on her fighting skills , Princess Anika's face flashed in his mind .

"I will catch you girl and will surely punish you for turning your back towards me " He gritted his teeth angrily but suddenly his anger was replaced by a smirk "But for now I need to check fighting skill of my would be Queen " with an evil smirk on his face he head towards Princess Anika chamber .

***

After hiding herself from almost every single person in palace , Anika reached below the balcony of her own chamber , she take look of her surrounding before she decided to climb the walls to get in her chamber , As she was in mid way of her balcony , she listen her name being call out by King , her breathe quicken as she sticker on wall trying her best to not fall down , She look here and there for people and suddenly her eyes met with a big wide pair of black eyes , the person has an amusing look on his place as he stare her back and before she can say a word he ran away from there.

Soon she listened King Shivay's voice fading away from her chamber , without wasting a minute she get inside her chamber and changed herself in cream colour lehenga before applying paste on her open parts of body , as she finally complete applying paste on her body , two little arms get wrap around her leg , she look down and found same pair of wide black eyes , with an uncomfortable smile she sat down till level of Prince Rudra .

"Chwotti Mwaa" Prince Rudra's eyes were wide , lips were in cute pout as he spoke " I saw beutifwull lwizard on you chwwamber wall " he spoke innocently as his eyes went wide on mention of lizard , Anika gulped hard as she took him in his arms .

"Let's search for her " She picked him up in her arms and head towards her balcony , she peaked down and also showed Rudra "Where is she?" She asked with a fake stern face and Prince Rudra look here and there in search of beautifull lizard .

"Shwwee was thwere only mwaaa" Prince Rudra pointed towards the place where Anika was few minutes before .

"how do you know she was lizard?" Princess inquired taking Rudra on her lap as she finally sat down on floor

"shwwee was stwicking on wall , her twoo hwands were on swide and legs were strwaight , she also had hwair likw you but swhee was lwizard so shwee was stwicking with wall" he signed with hands as he spoke , his eyes widened and get back on their size Everytime he mentioned lwizard , he pouted at the end and whispered " I lwoove that lwizard" An automatic smile spread across Anika's lips and she pecked his forehead before ruffling his hair .

"lizard loves you too Prince Rudra" She whispered in his ear and Prince Rudra face beams with happiness "Really?" He asked and Anika nodded in response , Prince Rudra soon head out from her chamber ranting "Bweatifull lwizard lwoves mwee" .

"Princess " Mala bowed at front of Anika and Anika got back on her feet before nodding "King Shivay is searching for you, he ordered us to send you in practice chamber as he want to have a sword fight with you" On listening Mala's words Anika's eyes spitted anger , she remembered him attacking on her scarf and making her ran away like coward without putting up on fight .

"Tell him , I will be there in few minutes" She said before heading towards the closed side of her chamber and changing herself in Black posaq , she hided her sword before taking out another one which have warrior craved in mid of silver sword which stood proudly in her hands , She made her way towards Practice chamber and found King Shivay there waiting for her to come .

"I thought you are going to ask time for practice before fight" Taunted King Shivay and Anika smirked .

"for fighting someone as easy as you , I don't need practice King" She replied back hurting his king's pride .

"Watch before you speak War Price , Don't forget I am the one who defeated your father and received you as war Price" he mocked with a smirk as her face turned red on his words , she attacked and he defend instantly . They both get deep in sword fight as they both attacked each other without a break , not fearing to hurt each other , Shivay attacked on her scarf which fell down leaving her bare head at front of him , her hair flew down from her head ,reaching till her knees as flashback of unknown girl distracted King Shivay for a second , taking his distraction as a chance , Princess Anika hitted him right across his left arm and draw out blood from him , her eyes shined in approval seeing his blood , without bothering about cut Shivay attacked back on her and with a hard push he captured her between him and wall , both of them had their sword on each other neck , in this position they didn't even realised the distance about them which was approx equal to the breadth of their sword .

Both were breathing heavily , as they looked straight in each other fire emitting eyes , Shivay lean down towards her under the spell of her eyes and their lips brushed , he even opened his mouth to take her mouth in his and then their eyes widened and ...

*****"

Thanks allot to you all who mentioned me in writers strong suit . I am glad to know you all are liking my works , it's more than enough for me , thanks allot for your support .

Special thanks to Pjcutee , Aisha , pinky Dii , Akansha , anie 2010 , beachdivinelover , believer , Niyati , kaligantra , butterfly ❤️