Bøw Døwñ 🖤

"It's time to go My highness" Sara bowed at front of Anika before leaving her Chambber and collecting all things of Anika which was send by King & Queen of kingdom and Queen Kala. 

"You listen" Sukhraam called Sara from behind making her shiver "Yes Sir" Sara responded bowing down , Sukhraam stared the girl for a minute before a small smile captured his lips "Nothing " he shaked his head and left from there smilling , Sara stare his back with a frown but soon shrugged her thoughts away and get busy in her work ..

■■■■■■■■

"This way MY highness" Maids showed Anika way to her paalki and Anika followed them silently before getting inside the paalki and closing the curtains , Tears made their ways down to her cheeks as she cried sikently ,Shivay too climbed on his horse and they all left for Jhanshi , As they only covered 1000 m , A wild horse came towards them running and in a blink of his , he was at front of Shivay , He squeals in challenging way and stood on his two legs as he fold his two front legs back and did a jump in air , Affraid that the horse might attack ,Sukharaam took out arrow and placed on Archer in a way to attack on the horse .

Horse squealed at front of Shivay once more and was about to jump on him , Sukhraam to prepared himself to left the arrow but before that a knife hitted the thread of his Archer and his Arrow layed on ground , Shivay and Sukhraam both turned back on the sudden attack and was shocked seeing Anika standing there with an angry look directed towards Sukhraam

"Don't you dare" Her dominant voice encoached as she shouted on Minister before turning towards horse "Baazi, Go back to palace" She ordered and the horse calls her out by long drawn out whinnes as she took a step away from the pet , Her eyes softened and she nodded towards the horse who made his way towards his owner and bowed down in submission , Anika caressed her sides and whispered soothing words in his ear , The horse whinned once more and knickers when Anika stood back and head towards her paalki , The horse nickers , in high pitched voice seeing her going away "Baazi, Go back" .

"You can take her with you" Said Shivay who was witnessing the scene silently with his minister who was angry and amused by Anika at same time , His words sent Anika off guard as she stare king Shivay unbelievingly, Shivay passed her genuine smile and nodded .

"It means allot King Shivay" Anika replied and climbed back in her paalki "Baazi follow" As the words left her mouth , The ears of horse perked up as he jumped on air happily and start walking on side of Anika's paalki.

■■■■■■■■

"Rudra , Prince Rudra" Queen Aasha ran behind the five year old toddler who was running after listening that his pita Maharaj is coming back today .

"Maa clatchcwatch" he ran on his little feet as all maid smiled seeing their naught Prince troubling his mother .

"Rudra" Queen Aasha Sighed tiringly before sitting on one of swing and taking deep breath .

"Queen Aasha" Maid bow down at front of lady Aasha " Maharaj is back"
she informed and LADY Aasha was back on her feet and made her way towards the main gate of palace .

"Queen Padma" Personal maid of Padma bowed at front of Padma "According to messenger , The Princess is black in colour" She informed and a sigh relief escaped from Padma's lips. 

"It means , I will be Queen of kingdom because I am still most beautifull lady of Kingdom" She smirked before arranging her cloths and jewellery "Let's go , we have to welcome that black beauty" She laughed and made her ways towards main gate .

"My Queen" Shivay smirked before forwarding his palm for her to take , Anika was about to reject his hand but suddenly realised that they are at front of thousands people , She placed her palm on his and Shiver ran down from both of their spine , Their gaze flickered towards each other and their eyes met in an eyelock .

"My king" Lady Aasha called out her husband with a teasing look on her face . "QUEEN Aasha" Shivay came out from trance and acknowledged his wife "Welcome back" Lady Aasha passed her one of the best smile towards both of them , Her smile drifted when they fell on Anika's face , Her skin tone sent her off tone as she kept staring the princess for few more minutes before whispering "Princes your features are ..." She searched for words but she was speechless itself .

"I thought that you will bring amazing and beautiful War Prize My King  , you disappoint me" Queen Padma said from behind of lady Aasha and Both Shivay and Anika's gaze flickered towards Padma "She isn't even looking like royal beauty , Her maids are more beautifull than her" She insulted Anika at front of whole kingdom .

Shivay controlled himself from Shouting on Queen Padma "Lady Padma" Queen Aasha glared Padma and Both Shivay and Aasha look towards Anika but Anika was unfazed by taunt of Queen Padma ,A small smile played on her lips which was reflecting on her maids lips .

"Thank you Queen" Anika spoke calmly and Padma raised her brows asking the reason behind thank you..

"I know My maids are more beautifull than You too" The words sent Padma on fire and she glared towards Anika and her maids ,A giggle escaped from Aasha's lips as she pinched her lips in thin line for controlling himself breaking in fits of laughter .

Queen Aasha did aarti of Princess Anika and King Shivay , Queen Padma kept fuming in anger .

"It's time to enter in Our Kingdom Princess , Welcome to home" Queen Aasha said in her warm welcoming tone , Anika took her first step inside but because of her heavy paayal whom she wore first time in past 24 years she stumbled  , but before more damage can happen King Shivay wrapped his both hands around his lady and pulled her in his chest sending her off guard .

"Carefully My Queen" He teased Anika who rolled her eyes angrily before making herself stable on her own feet .

As Anika took two step inside , A voice stopped her from going further

"Bow down at front of Queen you ugly Princess ".

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■