Chapter 22

Lilly's POV

Cara has been helping me learn the different colors! I now know that Jaxson and I's bedsheet is navy blue! His bedroom has a beautiful mix of light grays, navy blues, and dark brown hardwood floors.

She also wanted me to work on my 'fine motor skills' as she called it, so she taught me how to draw! I pick what I want to draw and we color together until I have a finished picture. I drew a family picture of Jaxson, his mom and dad Serena and David, and the twins, Anna and Cole. Now I'm on my way to Jaxson's office to show him my masterpiece.

I walk on into the room, not having to knock. Last time I knocked, Jaxson told me I didn't have to anymore so now I don't.

"Hi, Lilly. Cara told me that you have a surprise for me, and I've been dying to know what it is!" He exclaims, seemingly excited.

"That's a f-figure of sp-speech!" I still have no idea what that means. One day Jaxson will tell me.

"Yes it is! Now show me my surprise, please!" He says with an adorable pout on his face. His puppy eyes get me every time.

I happily bring the family portrait out from behind my back, and hold it up in front of him.

His jaw drops and a smile comes up on his lips. His eyes get a teary, and they meet mine. "I love it! Thank you so much! But isn't this portrait missing someone?"

I don't think I left anyone out... "No?"

"You forgot to draw yourself in, silly! You are apart of my family now, forever," he says, his eyes showing love and adoration.

He grabs the bucket of crayons that he bought to keep in the office, and hands it to me. I get into my drawing mode and start adding myself to the drawing, beside Jaxson. I draw us holding hands because that is one of my favorite things to do! I love holding his hand!

Once I'm finished with the picture, I show it to Jaxson. He takes it out of my hands and heads over to the wall above his desk. I tilt my head in confusion, what is he doing?

"Your drawing is so perfect, that I want to see it every time I'm working. It will make me happy everyday when I look up at it. Thank you, my love," he says, his voice full of passion and admiration. "Let's go to bed, it's getting late."

I look over to the clock but I have no idea how to read it yet. That's next weeks lesson with Cara. "Let's g-go!" I've been in bed all day drawing but I want to sleep beside Jaxson. It's so easy to go to sleep next to him.

He gets out of his desk chair and grabs my hand, leading me to our room. Even though I know how to get there, I let him. It's sweet that he is thinking about me.

We get to our room and go to brush our teeth. I still get the foamy paste everywhere on my face, but Jaxson helps me clean up all the time. After we're done, we go to the bedroom and sit on the bed. Instead of laying down, we just sit and stare at each other. I think we are thinking of the same thing.

We both lean in slowly, not wanting to rush this. His eyes flicker from my eyes to my lips. I close the distance between us and our lips meet. After a little bit, I feel his tongue go across my bottom lip. Gasping in surprise, he pushes his tongue into my mouth.

This is a new feeling that I've never felt before! I feel so much closer to him. I wrap my arms around his neck, my hands finding their way to his hair. Our tongues battle for dominance and I quickly lose. He dominates the kiss but does so gently and passionately.

Needing to breathe, I pull away and he starts kissing down my neck. He reaches a place that makes me shiver with pleasure. "That is where I will mark you," he states, lust and love clear in his voice.

"Mark me," I state, full of confidence knowing I'm ready.

"Are you sure, little mate? I don't want to rush you."

"I'm sure. P-please, m-mark me," I say, tilting my head to give him more access. Having all the reassurance he needs, he quickly kisses me.

He reaches the spot again and I feel his canines brush against it. His teeth lengthen and quickly bite down on the crook of my neck and shoulder.

All I feel is pain but soon comes the pleasure. I feel so much more attached to Jaxson than I ever have before. All of sudden I feel lust and love, that aren't my own. "You are feeling my emotions, just like I'm feeling yours. We can also read each other's mind. Tomorrow I'll teach you how to block someone out of your mind, but you must be tired, let's get to bed."

All of a sudden I feel really drained and exhausted. I slightly nod, too tired to do anything else. We climb into bed and cuddle close together.

"I love you, Jaxson," I say tiredly.

"I love you too, my love."